03-18-09 08:36 AM
90 1234
tools
    Just emailed the addy posted on page 1. Got mine today and it does the same. Requested an exchange for the Innocase I

Gave shipping address, order number, phone number, etc. couldn't think of anything else they might have needed though.
    01-02-09 04:32 PM
    I got my innocase II today as well and no problems what so ever. My only gripe is it wont work with the desktop cradle
    01-02-09 04:37 PM
    I just got my case and holster an hour ago and quickly put it together with no fuss. I have always had a loose click to my Storm and the case tightned it up a little bit so I can see where if people had really tight clicking screens then they would have a problem. I can also see how people might think the holster will scratch the top of their phones. This is only the case though if you don't follow the instructions to the tee. I'm going to write a more comprehensive review and post it with pictures later.
    01-02-09 04:56 PM
    I got my innocase II today as well and no problems what so ever. My only gripe is it wont work with the desktop cradle

Seidio will probably come out with a cradle eventually.
    01-02-09 05:19 PM
    Seidio is an excellent case have used several in the past on Treos they do break if you take them on and off to often where they snap together I hope this has been addressed due to how many times the back has to be removed to do a battery pull!!!!
    01-02-09 05:31 PM
    Seidio will probably come out with a cradle eventually.
    Seidioseidio (a cust. service rep who posts here for us with any updates, help and answers to questions) has said that that is something that will be coming in the future.
    01-02-09 05:49 PM
    I just got my case and holster an hour ago and quickly put it together with no fuss. I have always had a loose click to my Storm and the case tightned it up a little bit so I can see where if people had really tight clicking screens then they would have a problem. I can also see how people might think the holster will scratch the top of their phones. This is only the case though if you don't follow the instructions to the tee. I'm going to write a more comprehensive review and post it with pictures later.
    I'm in SD also, when did yours ship? I ordered mine on 12/25 and it just shipped on Tuesday the 30th......not in todays mail. I did the usps shipping.
    01-02-09 06:17 PM
    Mine shipped out on the 30th as well so you should be getting yours tomorrow or Monday at the latest I believe. I also used USPS shipping and was trying to track it with the tracking number but USPS fails at that area so I wasn't expecting it until next week when my other USPS package from Texas was supposed to arrive.
    01-02-09 06:56 PM
    Mine shipped out on the 30th as well so you should be getting yours tomorrow or Monday at the latest I believe. I also used USPS shipping and was trying to track it with the tracking number but USPS fails at that area so I wasn't expecting it until next week when my other USPS package from Texas was supposed to arrive.
    cool, can't wait to get it! i'm not a huge fan of skins and I put a BSE on it a few weeks back just to protect it until my innocase arrives.
    01-02-09 07:25 PM
    Well stupid me it was delivered to my P.O. Box! Well I had the same problem as many of you with the screen not clicking. I went under the battery cover and slightly ajusted the screws making them tighter and volia it works perfectly now! I had loosened the screws 2 turns before and tightening it 1 full turn did the trick. My screen works better now to. If you are having this issue and you adjusted the screws give them a turn and retry......case is great!
    01-03-09 12:34 AM
    I just wanted to chime in here. I received my case in the mail today. I followed the directions for install and had it in place within a minute. Overall, it's a very high quality product and I would recommend it to anyone. Kudos for the Seidio rep monitoring this thread. Now I'm really looking forward to the cradle!
    01-03-09 06:19 PM
    I received my innocase II today. I thought it was easy to assemble
    and am really pleased with the quality. I did have to modify the
    holster with my Dremel Tool to permit charging while the storm
    is in the holster. Other than the holster charging issue I am
    extremely pleased with my innocase II.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 06:54 PM
    Did either of you 2 posters above have a Storm where you modified the screen by either the business card trick, or by loosening the torx screws?
    01-03-09 10:38 PM
    I have a piece of paper folded up behind my battery and the innocase II worked flawless for me. I do not have any of the skins or protective screens installed. I may put a skin on my blackberry buttons, screen and the top of the phone later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 11:02 PM
    Did either of you 2 posters above have a Storm where you modified the screen by either the business card trick, or by loosening the torx screws?
    Nope...mine didn't need a mod. Guess I should have mentioned that.
    01-04-09 12:52 AM
    Hmm - I like the coverage on the top. I know me, eventually it will slip out of my hand and hit that side of the phone that is uncovered. I am going to go with the Seido I. It looks as if they are the exact same material.
    01-05-09 11:40 AM
    Does anyone know if the Innocase II will scratch the phone when it's applied or removed?
    01-05-09 11:53 AM
    I recently purchased the BB silicone case, which fits very well, but since I put it in my front pocket it seems to gather lint and also stick to the cash in my pocket. I was thinking of getting the Innocase I and was wondering how sticky or grippy its surface was and also if it is much thicker than the silicone case. Also, I was planning on getting the I instead of the II because I thought that it might be more protective of the lock button (keeping it from getting inadvertantly pushed in my pocket). Please let me know your opinions if possible.
    01-05-09 03:07 PM
    if anyone is interested in a review of SENA ultra-slim pouch, I should have the item today via fed-ex. i know its not a holster with a belt clip but if you;re interested in a pouch for your storm, i can give you my full review/opinion on the pouch. just let me know, send private message.
    01-05-09 03:17 PM
    I have the I-II and it works fine. Yes it is a bit tricky getting off the bottom portion, but I used my thumbnail and really wouldn't think of using a screwdiver. I downloaded Quick-Pull so that I wouldn't have to take the case off in most circumstances. My I-I just shipped out today, but I think I like the I-II enough to just keep the I-I for backup. Also have the holster and it is VERY secure and in no way will scratch the phone. Doesn't even come close!
    01-06-09 12:45 AM
    mark me down as a customer WITH a problem. Like many others have stated, with the case on the screen will not click and when it is removed the screen clicks perfectly.

Will call Seidio tomorrow to discuss/troubleshoot/return
    01-06-09 12:54 AM
    Just received mine. Lost all screen click like many others. Also, the holster will mark up the top of the phone over time. Returning mine for the innocase 1.
    That depends how you load the phone into the holster. Once the phone is in the holster, the top of the phone does not come into contact with the holster at all. So if you follow their directions and slide the bottom of the phone into the holster then pull up the clip, there should be no problems. If you push the clip up with the phone to slide it into the holster, then I believe there would be a lot of rubbing.

Just got my II and holster tonight, and am very impressed so far! And it was known that it wouldn't fit in the cradle, so I can't consider that a 'complaint'. People can't even fit the phone in the cradle with a full body skin - did anyone think it would fit with a case?
    01-06-09 01:08 AM
    Hmm. I have an altered screen situation (TORX screw fix) and my screen wouldnt' click this the case on. (I noted this a few pages back). So Im sitting here bored and decide to play around with it none the less (I'm receiving the Innocase I soon and will be sending this one back and the packaging is some of the best ever....you can take it out and put it back in and it looks good as new). Anyway...as an experiment i took off the battery door for my storm then put the case on. Well, WHADDYA KNOW?! It works!

I think the case is putting too much pressure on the back of the phone. Since I'm replacing this Innocase II I can't experiment more but I BELIEVE (don't try this but I should be talking on the phone with Seidio today since I missed their call yesterday) that removing the felt (or making the felt on the inside slightly less thick) would completely change how this thing reacts to an altered storm.

Just a thought. I should be talking to Thomas from Seidio on the phone today and I'll mention it to him and see what he says...I'm sure they've already tested this at the factory though.

Sorry if this has been posted already in this thread. I have read a good bit of it but not 100% of the posts.
    Last edited by CSSVT; 01-06-09 at 05:59 AM.
    01-06-09 05:50 AM
    Just a thought. I should be talking to Thomas from Seidio on the phone today and I'll mention it to him and see what he says...I'm sure they've already tested this at the factory though.
    CSSVT, can you give us feedback on what Thomas says. It might be some good information for those of us who are debating getting I vs. II. Thanks. Although either I or II may have the same click issue??
    01-06-09 09:34 AM
    Hmm. I have an altered screen situation (TORX screw fix) and my screen wouldnt' click this the case on. (I noted this a few pages back). So Im sitting here bored and decide to play around with it none the less (I'm receiving the Innocase I soon and will be sending this one back and the packaging is some of the best ever....you can take it out and put it back in and it looks good as new). Anyway...as an experiment i took off the battery door for my storm then put the case on. Well, WHADDYA KNOW?! It works!

I think the case is putting too much pressure on the back of the phone. Since I'm replacing this Innocase II I can't experiment more but I BELIEVE (don't try this but I should be talking on the phone with Seidio today since I missed their call yesterday) that removing the felt (or making the felt on the inside slightly less thick) would completely change how this thing reacts to an altered storm.

Sorry if this has been posted already in this thread. I have read a good bit of it but not 100% of the posts.
    CSSVT,

Did you try adjusting your screws back towards their original settings? The only people that seem to be having this problem are the people who've modified their phones.

The Innocase was designed on an unmodified Storm straight out of the box, and we've had no problems at all with the screen. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be able to change the product to accommodate alterations to the original device.

Also....a quick FYI. Thomas is actually out of the office today, but if you'll send an email to forum@seidio.com I'll make sure he gets it.

Thanks,
    01-06-09 12:14 PM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD