02-18-11 03:34 PM
121 ... 2345
tools
    Hey guys. As some of you have said, the choice between the two cases really does come down to personal preference. Here are the advantages of each:

Innocase - more coverage, less possibility of clip rubbing your device (when not used per our instructions of course)

Innocase II - shows off your wonderful Blackberry logo, slides off for easier removal

Of course, is you're worried about the clip rubbing your device you can always opt for one of our leather case combos. This is actually the arrangement I'm currently using with my iPhone 3G.

In regards to easier removal, this won't be necessary if we manufacture a cradle that works with or without our case! (hint, hint)

I know I probably didn't make your decision any easier, but you really can't go wrong with either case.

Thanks,
    Is there a cutout on the back of the Innocase II case showing the Blackberry logo like the iphone 3G innocase?

And was there a reason why they couldn't design the coverage on the top with the II?
    Last edited by lembowski; 12-23-08 at 07:53 PM.
    12-23-08 07:49 PM
    And was there a reason why they couldn't design the coverage on the top with the II?
    It needs to slide in from somewhere.
    12-23-08 09:18 PM
    It needs to slide in from somewhere.
    Ummmm...you insert it from the bottom by removing the bottom half (see the line?). Its the same concept as the iPhone version.

And there is no way to slide from the top considering the case is hard and there is an edge to it.
    12-23-08 09:22 PM
    Ummmm...you insert it from the bottom by removing the bottom half (see the line?). Its the same concept as the iPhone version.

And there is no way to slide from the top considering the case is hard and there is an edge to it.
    My bad.
    12-23-08 09:43 PM
    Does anybody know of a charging cradle that the Innocase will fit into???
    12-23-08 10:11 PM
    My other issue is that i plan on removing the case on a daily basis to put it in the cradle at night to charge.

The slide on Innocase II seems like it will hold up better to being taken apart more often. The Innocase I, being a face-to-face clip on design seems like the integrity of the case as a whole would diminish with it being taken apart frequently.

Just my suspicion, anyone have any input on the long term results of the slide in innocase vs the face-to-face clip together design? I don't want a loose connection between the face-to-face design to start due to repeated disassembly.
    i used one of their cases for my I760 for about a year. since I went through 2 batteries a day I was constantly pulling it apart. for the first several weeks it was tough to get apart but after that it got easier without ever loosing integrity.
    REAL good product!!!
    not only for the protection but I have big hands and need something to hold on to.
    My only question is does the leather cases have the magnet?
    12-23-08 10:18 PM
    The Seidio cradle when it's [hint, hint] released.
    12-23-08 10:48 PM
    They have one in the works...Innodock

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

Click on the dock link. There is no information on it though
    12-23-08 11:01 PM
    thanks for the help
    12-24-08 06:22 AM
    Shipping for Storm Innocase II began today (12/24) for all colors !

Seidio
    12-24-08 05:32 PM

Seidio
    What about Innocase I!!! I cannot wait any longer . I need protection for my Storm before the top plastic part gets scratched!
    12-24-08 05:37 PM
    What about Innocase I!!! I cannot wait any longer . I need protection for my Storm before the top plastic part gets scratched!
    We understand the urgency. We are hoping to release Innocase I for storm next week.

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio
    12-24-08 06:22 PM
    We understand the urgency. We are hoping to release Innocase I for storm next week.

Seidio
    Please disregard the PM that I sent you. I have a black hard case at the moment right now and the clips on the top right side of the phone is not stayin put...I was hoping to order the Innocase I today but I guess I'll have to do with this case a lil while longer...

I've had this case since I had the phone and the top corner of the "snapping" case won't stay down....Mind you I have only taken the case off twice to do a battery pull...I won't have the snapping points fail on me this soon with the Seidio product will I?
    12-24-08 07:57 PM

Seidio
    Crap - I would have gotten my order submitted yesterday if I would have known that. The site said 12/29 - that's false advertising!
    12-24-08 10:58 PM

Seidio
    Crap - I would have gotten my order submitted yesterday if I would have known that. The site said 12/29 - that's false advertising!
    12-24-08 11:03 PM
    ...In regards to easier removal, this won't be necessary if we manufacture a cradle that works with or without our case! (hint, hint)
    It'll be a big plus if Seido can announce the Innodock cradle (with price!) before Jan 15; that's the deadline for most of us to be able to return our Verizon docks.
    12-25-08 04:05 AM
    Well Seidio changed their Site for the Innocase II stating it is now availiable for order. I ordered one, let you know when I get confirmation it ships.
    12-26-08 12:26 PM
    I ordered on 12/22 and says status is still procesing.
    12-26-08 12:28 PM
    The website says shipping the week of the 29th. You guys need to learn how to read.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 01:13 PM
    The website says shipping the week of the 29th. You guys need to learn how to read.

Actually you do...

Seidio
    A person from the site indicated its now shipping...
    12-26-08 01:15 PM

We are able to move up the shipping to 12/24 for Innocase II only. For Innocase II/holster combo, we will ship them next week due to Holidays.

Seidio
    12-26-08 06:41 PM
    I can't wait to order the Innocase II/holster combo next week.
    12-26-08 10:27 PM
    It'll be a big plus if Seido can announce the Innodock cradle (with price!) before Jan 15; that's the deadline for most of us to be able to return our Verizon docks.

If Seido will make a cradle for use with thier cases, I'd buy 2.

I've been toying with getting a Verizon Dock just to use once in awhile. I currently have one of those too large clear cases since my phone gets knocked about abit, but have ordered (and it's comming) the InnocaseII. I'll get the Innocase I too, just to see what I like better, but no side clip for me..need to protection against the rain a side pouchtype offers.

SidIrish
    12-26-08 11:41 PM
    How well does the clip work? I'd hate to worry about an accidental opening of the spring clip from a shirt or jacket and watching my Storm tumble to the ground.
    12-26-08 11:42 PM
    Preordering for Seidio Innocase I and its combo (innocase/holster combo and innocase/ premium leather case combo) began today (12/27).

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12-27-08 at 01:58 PM.
    12-27-08 01:30 PM
121 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD