02-18-11 02:34 PM
121 1234 ...
tools
    No one has any new info on the release date?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 10:29 AM
    Contact who you were told by. I am sure it will be coming out soon. They know this is going to sell like hotcakes. I'd rather them take their time unlike VZW did with the storm
    12-21-08 11:02 AM
    Isn't this the product you're talking about here?

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-sp...medium=content
    12-21-08 12:16 PM
    Isn't this the product you're talking about here?

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-sp...medium=content
    No, he is talking about the combo clip/case.
    12-21-08 12:34 PM
    Okay, thanks.

Any thoughts on the Seidio Spring-Clip Holster that I referenced? Looks pretty nice.
    12-22-08 07:08 AM
    um, isn't the storm symmetrical? just do what nature tells u and put the top of the phone in the bottom of the holster and bottom towards the clip? am i missing something here?

just like nature: STICK THE HEAD IN FIRST!!
    12-22-08 07:53 AM
    I am trying to be patient as well, but getting harder and harder.
    12-22-08 08:43 AM
    Ummmm......That's what she said.
    12-22-08 09:25 AM
    Black Seidio Innocase II is starting to ship December 29th. So if you want the combo of the BLACK Seidio Innocase II with holster or pouch, it will ship the 29th.

Hopefully all other colors and Innocase I will ship out at the same time.
    12-22-08 02:47 PM
    Yeah, I am waiting patiently for the Innocase I to ship with the clip. I need it before any harm comes to my Storm! Right now I am using my old leather Curve case!
    12-22-08 02:51 PM
    um, isn't the storm symmetrical? just do what nature tells u and put the top of the phone in the bottom of the holster and bottom towards the clip? am i missing something here?

Wouldn't work with the side buttons.
    12-22-08 02:51 PM
    Seidio innocase II and its combo (innocase/holster combo) are available for preordering.

Thank you for the patience

Seidio
    12-22-08 03:06 PM
    Seidio innocase II and its combo (innocase/holster combo) are available for preordering.

Seidio
    Nice. Just ordered mine!!!!!!
    12-22-08 03:16 PM
    I placed my order as well, cant wait!!!
    12-22-08 03:27 PM

Seidio
    sweet, do you happen to know when your products will be available via the verizonwireless.com accessory website?
    12-22-08 03:32 PM
    Just placed my order as well. Thank you for letting us know it was available here.

SidIrish
    12-22-08 04:27 PM
    Black Seidio Innocase II is starting to ship December 29th. So if you want the combo of the BLACK Seidio Innocase II with holster or pouch, it will ship the 29th.

Hopefully all other colors and Innocase I will ship out at the same time.
    Seidio is also accepting the preorders for Storm innocase II and its combo in Black, Blue, Bungundy, Pink and Grey now. Not just in Black.
    12-22-08 09:21 PM
    What exactly is the difference between the Innocase I and Innocase II?
    12-22-08 09:36 PM
    What exactly is the difference between the Innocase I and Innocase II?
    Innocase II - Slips onto Storm...doesnt cover the top
    Innocase I - Snaps onto Storm..covers the top.
    12-22-08 09:38 PM
    Seidio is also accepting the preorders for Storm innocase II and its combo in Black, Blue, Bungundy, Pink and Grey now. Not just in Black.
    When I posted it, it was only black.

When is Innocase I going to be available?
    12-22-08 09:39 PM
    Innocase II - Slips onto Storm...doesnt cover the top
    Innocase I - Snaps onto Storm..covers the top.

So which one is better? Are their any videos on youtube showing how it works?
    12-22-08 09:52 PM
    it's up to personal preference, the innocase I protects more. with the innocase II u might scuff the top of the phone with the holster after repeated use. also the innocase I snaps together front to back, whereas the II slides onto the phone and snaps at the bottom.

i prefer the look of the II so that's what i'm getting

no videos yet b/c they rn't out yet.

the innocase II is similar to the innocase for the iphone 3g, just youtube "innocase iphone 3g"
    12-22-08 10:03 PM
    phillypharm pretty much answered it. Its not out yet and it depends on preference. phillypharm prefers Innocase II, I prefer Innocase I. I like to cover the top, some dont like to cover the Blackberry name. Some dont like the snap-on type and prefer the slide version.

As philly said, go to YouTube and search for the iphone version. Innocase II is pretty much the same way.
    12-22-08 10:18 PM
    here u go:

only real diff is that the back isn't exposed but hte top is (compared to the iphone's version)
    12-22-08 10:31 PM
    Anyone with experience?
    They say that becuase thier belief is that people hold up the clip and instert the phone and then fix the clip into place. This method obviously causes no rubbing. The part they fail to understand is that most people do not do it this way. They put the bottom of the phone in and then push the phone until it locks in place. If you use the innocase without the protective top and insert it the way most people will your phone will get scuffed. guaranteed.
    Last edited by garment69; 12-23-08 at 08:17 AM.
    12-23-08 07:41 AM
121 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD