02-18-11 03:34 PM
121 123 ...
tools
    Anybody know when this thing will be available.Web site keeps saying coming soon.When the **** is soon.Going to have to get something else pretty soon been waiting three weeks now.
    12-16-08 07:59 PM
    The Seidio rep told me they are trying to get it out before Christmas, but they don't have a firm date.
    12-16-08 08:30 PM
    I'm really interested in getting the Innocase II and holster combo, but one thing i noticed from watching the review of the Iphone version is that the clip rubs on the top face of the case/phone. This area is covered on the Innocase I but was not covered on the Innocase II for the storm. Here's a picture of what i mean:

What i'm worried about is the area above the earpiece getting a worn look or feel to it after long use with the holster.
    12-17-08 10:59 AM
    Just get the innocase that has the top part covered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 11:15 AM
    I'll be getting Innocase I. Some people or majority will get Innocase II because they dont like that the Blackberry logo is covered. Does it matter if its covered or not? Its only looks and I rather protect my phone than have a name shown. if anything, make your own logo and place it on the Innocase. HEHE
    12-17-08 11:16 AM
    Yes they need to hussle because im about to buy something else.
    12-17-08 11:19 AM
    Just get the innocase that has the top part covered.
    My other issue is that i plan on removing the case on a daily basis to put it in the cradle at night to charge.

The slide on Innocase II seems like it will hold up better to being taken apart more often. The Innocase I, being a face-to-face clip on design seems like the integrity of the case as a whole would diminish with it being taken apart frequently.

Just my suspicion, anyone have any input on the long term results of the slide in innocase vs the face-to-face clip together design? I don't want a loose connection between the face-to-face design to start due to repeated disassembly.
    12-17-08 11:20 AM
    Seidio claims the clip will not wear the top of the phone, im not sure how it wont, but this is what they claim.
    12-17-08 11:23 AM
    I'll be getting Innocase I. Some people or majority will get Innocase II because they dont like that the Blackberry logo is covered. Does it matter if its covered or not? Its only looks and I rather protect my phone than have a name shown. if anything, make your own logo and place it on the Innocase. HEHE
    I could care less about the logo. I didn't even think about that.

Yes they need to hussle because im about to buy something else.
    I agree. I already bought a silicone skin and it's ok. I would just like the more durable seidio case.
    12-17-08 11:25 AM
    Seidio claims the clip will not wear the top of the phone, im not sure how it wont, but this is what they claim.
    Anyone with experience?
    12-17-08 11:26 AM
    Anyone with experience?
    i have one for my storm and have always used there holsters for all my PDAs with no problems.....
    12-17-08 11:30 AM
    I tend to use the top buttons (on my old 8830) and found it difficult to sometimes "get in there" to hit mute etc. I am torn on which one to get as I'd rather have the II so I could easily access those buttons, however I am worried about the clip marring the finish using the II. Or I could just use full skin and the II
    12-17-08 11:36 AM
    so initially i was gonna wait for the innocase/holster but my impatience led me to buy just the springclip holster.

It is very high quality. I was also worried about wear on the top part of the phone but after using the holster for a couple days, i dont think it will be an issue. The clip is very "soft" yet sturdy. It is something that you just have to feel to know. Its not a cheap stiff springy feeling. It almost feels as though its dampened.
    12-17-08 11:45 AM
    Wow, I had no idea they were that expensive.

$50 for the combo?!

I'd rather stick with the VZW swivel clip (I get a 35% company discount on products from VZW's site) for $13 shipped
    12-17-08 11:48 AM

$50 for the combo?!

I'd rather stick with the VZW swivel clip (I get a 35% company discount on products from VZW's site) for $13 shipped
    They will have at least one of these (I or II) at VZW as well soon after release.
    12-17-08 11:50 AM
    My other issue is that i plan on removing the case on a daily basis to put it in the cradle at night to charge.

The slide on Innocase II seems like it will hold up better to being taken apart more often. The Innocase I, being a face-to-face clip on design seems like the integrity of the case as a whole would diminish with it being taken apart frequently.

Just my suspicion, anyone have any input on the long term results of the slide in innocase vs the face-to-face clip together design? I don't want a loose connection between the face-to-face design to start due to repeated disassembly.
    Since you'll be taking the phone off pretty much every night, you'll have to factor in potential scratching from having to slide it in and out every night. There was a video review of the Innocase for the iPhone by a female. She noticed that the chrome edge was scrapped and had marks on it. But she doesnt know if it came from the Innocase. Dont remember if she used any other cases before the Innocase. You can find the video on YouTube.

$50 for the combo?!

$50 for a spring holster and a hard case. Yours is just a holster and the phone is naked with no other protection. Not to mention, the VZW holster has not spring..its just a flexible plastic.

I've had experienced with holsters with flexible plastic...they either broke, was hard to get the phone out, scratched the top of the phone or became loose. I never heard of Seidio and had I known about them earlier, I would of tried their stuff out. So once the Innocase and holster becomes available, I'll be purchasing the combo. If I like it, I'll be sure to come back for holsters for future phones.
    12-17-08 11:56 AM
    So once the Innocase and holster becomes available, I'll be purchasing the combo. If I like it, I'll be sure to come back for holsters for future phones.
    You will come back. They are AWESOME products and have had them on almost all my phones in the last few years.
    12-17-08 11:59 AM
    will taking apart the Innocase I daily, result in a weaker connection over time and a looser fit b/t the two pieces?

Anyone with experience?

Anyone with Innocase II type experience have any input on whether or not there will be wearing due to sliding on/off the case as an earlier poster suggested?
    12-17-08 12:19 PM
    Yep, I'll be going for version I with BSE under it. Cant wait!
    12-17-08 01:10 PM
    Yep, I'll be going for version I with BSE under it. Cant wait!
    would the Innocase even fit if a BSE, Ghost Armor, ZAGG, Phantom was installed onto the phone. From the reviews and talk of the iPhone Innocase, its a very very close fit with little to no room.
    12-17-08 01:12 PM
    How much better are the Seido cases compared to the OEM BlackBerry rubberized cases?
    12-18-08 12:56 PM
    would the Innocase even fit if a BSE, Ghost Armor, ZAGG, Phantom was installed onto the phone. From the reviews and talk of the iPhone Innocase, its a very very close fit with little to no room.
    According to PhantomGuru (CSR for Phantom Skinz), the PS is thin enough for the Seidio Innocase. As for the others like GA, IS and BSE. I'm possitive their thicker then PS. I'll be doing the exact same deal, putting PS underneath my Seidio Innocase II.

12-18-08 01:47 PM
    According to PhantomGuru (CSR for Phantom Skinz), the PS is thin enough for the Seidio Innocase. As for the others like GA, IS and BSE. I'm possitive their thicker then PS. I'll be doing the exact same deal, putting PS underneath my Seidio Innocase II.

Seeing as the Innocase for the Storm isn't even released yet, I don't see how you can take whatever the PS rep says as fact.
    12-18-08 01:50 PM
    Seeing as the Innocase for the Storm isn't even released yet, I don't see how you can take whatever the PS rep says as fact.
    Unless they tried it for the iPhone
    12-18-08 06:44 PM
    I was told the innocase would be released at mid December, well it's 12/21 and no news yet. Anyone have any news on the actual release date? Website still says "coming soon"
    12-21-08 03:12 AM
121 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD