My 8900 has a small streak on the screen, its only noticeable when on a white background but it kinda looks like a rainbow. Anyone know how to fix or remove it?

Anyway, this prompts me to want a case with a screen cover. I looked at the Innocase 360 and my friend has it but I noticed that the screen protector has spots on it because it touches the screen in certain spots. That would ANNOY the **** outta me. Does this stretch over time? Please help because I want to protect my BB as soon as possible. Thanks!
    06-03-09 09:56 AM
    thin scratch?
    06-03-09 10:01 AM
    You definitely should get a screen protector, I think that is a great idea. If the scratch is not too big then it is also possible that some screen protectors can make it look like there is no scratch at all. I am not saying that it will work but I think there is a good chance it will depending on the situation. I would recommend something like BSE (Best Skin Ever).
    06-03-09 10:12 AM
    You definitely should get a screen protector, I think that is a great idea. If the scratch is not too big then it is also possible that some screen protectors can make it look like there is no scratch at all. I am not saying that it will work but I think there is a good chance it will depending on the situation. I would recommend something like BSE (Best Skin Ever).

do you have a link to that BSE case?

also, any tips on removing minor scratches?
    06-03-09 10:22 AM
    do you have a link to that BSE case?

also, any tips on removing minor scratches?
    You can't really remove the scratches.

Let me google that for you
    06-03-09 10:35 AM
    can anyone tell me if the spots on the seido 360 go away?
    06-03-09 10:38 AM
    After a few days.
    06-03-09 07:14 PM
    Do you have any kind of screen protector on the phone? I asked because after I put an ZAGG screen protector on my 8900 I noticed the same thing. It seems as though it is a crease on the screen protector because I did not notice it until the protector was on.
    06-03-09 07:58 PM
    can anyone tell me if the spots on the seido 360 go away?
    Looks like Brook beat me to it. Yes, the bubbles are completely normal and should go away within a few days.
    06-04-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD