Does this one cover the screen? Because, I can't tell.

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-ru...medium=content
    06-30-08 05:25 PM
    No it doesn't. Seidio cases are the best i have the super slim hybrid case with holster and love it!
    06-30-08 05:29 PM
    ah okay.

I've considered a lot of options. I want something that I can grip and covers the screen. I thought about just getting a silicone skin and a screen protector but I have heard too many negative things about screen protectors.
    06-30-08 05:38 PM
    i have this case and LOVE IT!!

i had a silicone case and despite the fact that it was an original blackberry brand specific to the 8330, it was pretty loose.

my only gripe with the seidio case is that it's a donkey to remove when you have to do a batt pull....
    06-30-08 08:37 PM
    I have this case, too. Love it. Feels great in my hand and does not pick up fuzzballs or crud when I keep in in a pocket or my purse like the silcone skins tend to do. I have the burgundy (gorgeous!) and want a pink one, too.
    06-30-08 09:00 PM
    i have this case and LOVE IT!!

i had a silicone case and despite the fact that it was an original blackberry brand specific to the 8330, it was pretty loose.

my only gripe with the seidio case is that it's a donkey to remove when you have to do a batt pull....
    my solution to the batt pull was to push left alt + right shift+ del! same as a battery pull only without all the trouble!
    06-30-08 11:09 PM
    my solution to the batt pull was to push left alt + right shift+ del! same as a battery pull only without all the trouble!
    sweeeeeet...thanks!!!
    06-30-08 11:43 PM
    I have the Seidio case and a BSE screen protector which give awesome protection. Just tonight my nephew bumped into me causing me to drop my Berry in gravel. It was the first time I have ever dropped it and just about had a heart attack, but the Seidio case and the screen protector did their job. Not one scratch on my BB and everything works great. The only problem is a small scratch on the Seidio case, which really doesnt bother me. My 10yo nephew thought he was really in for it and was ready to cry, but once I saw all was ok I told him dont worry about it. I highly recommend this product, and BTW the case did not separate.
    07-01-08 12:28 AM
    I think I'm going to get the pink one as well. Hahahaha

And the BSE...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD