05-11-09 04:34 PM
40 12
tools
    Ordered mine too. I love the quality of Seidio products.
    03-20-09 02:43 PM
    What color case would match the cradle?
    03-24-09 09:29 AM
    Hello All,

Great news! We were able for get a shipment of cradles in today and will begin shipping Orders will go out in the orders that they were received, also, those that opted for expedited shipping will be priority as well! Enjoy!
    03-27-09 10:01 AM
    Hey anyway I can get deal on a case, holster and cradle?? PM me
    03-30-09 12:48 AM
    you had me at "Seidio has posted..."

This looks awesome, definately want to know when it's out.

EDIT: ok, guess I shoul've read a little further down the thread, sorry I got a little excited.
    Last edited by IrishBrit; 03-30-09 at 12:57 AM. Reason: cause I'm an *****
    03-30-09 12:51 AM
    Will the Seidio Storm cradle work with the Otterbox case?
    03-30-09 02:34 AM
    Got mine in the mail today, and I really like it! The LED light in the front turns on as soon as you plug the cradle in, so it is not an indicator for whether or not your phone is charged (had to add that since I saw someone posted this question earlier in the thread)-- just an indicator to let you know that there is power to the cradle. It doesn't seem bulky to me at all. The cradle by itself works with the Innocase on the phone (as advertised), and also comes with an insert for those people who prefer their phone naked (my husband still hasn't ordered an Innocase, so he will be using his cradle with the insert).
    03-30-09 01:05 PM
    Got mine in the mail today, and I really like it! The LED light in the front turns on as soon as you plug the cradle in, so it is not an indicator for whether or not your phone is charged (had to add that since I saw someone posted this question earlier in the thread)-- just an indicator to let you know that there is power to the cradle. It doesn't seem bulky to me at all. The cradle by itself works with the Innocase on the phone (as advertised), and also comes with an insert for those people who prefer their phone naked (my husband still hasn't ordered an Innocase, so he will be using his cradle with the insert).
    That disappointing to hear about the LED. I really don't like when lights are just on the for the **** of it. That is the problem with the OEM cradle =/

Seidio why!?

Oh well.. at least it will fit with the case. Too bad Cradles don't have software so you can change the way they run.
    03-30-09 01:08 PM
    Mine too arrived today. Fit is very good and stable. I'm able to use it in the cradle with no problems. So far 2 thumbs up!
    03-30-09 02:19 PM
    Got mine yesterday. Luvin it. I have it sitting right next to the oem cradle. Not much difference in them other than the color. Also would have liked to have had one without the green light in the front. It would have even worked if it was in the back where it couldn't be seen.
    04-01-09 02:36 PM
    Mine arrived in the mail today. Seidio did an excellent job with this product!!! Looks and works great!!!
    04-02-09 06:52 PM
    I got mine a few days ago... nice product.. HATE the green LED light that is on ALL THE TIME! I took some black tape so I don't have to have that damn light shining in my face at night
    04-02-09 07:01 PM
    Got mine today.

The good. Solid construction, fits Storm with case on or naked or with extended battery.

The bad. Ugly always-on green light in front. I will miss the classy white light from the OEM that was hidden once the phone was cradled. Going to see what a black marker can do with it. My only other complaint...grey...why grey....why not black?
    04-02-09 08:22 PM
    Anybody use it with Otterbox? Will it fit?
    05-11-09 04:26 PM
    Anybody use it with Otterbox? Will it fit?
    no.

it will only fit with the seidio case on otterbox is way way to big for it
    05-11-09 04:34 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD