04-08-09 10:06 AM
67 123
tools
    Just got mine today in the mail!
    04-03-09 04:50 PM
    got mine Last Monday. Its good, but the useless green LED light is ALWAYS on.. doesn't do a purpose at all! I had to put black tape over the green LED light so it doesn't blind me sitting next to me when I'm trying to sleep.
    04-03-09 05:03 PM
    got mine Last Monday. Its good, but the useless green LED light is ALWAYS on.. doesn't do a purpose at all! I had to put black tape over the green LED light so it doesn't blind me sitting next to me when I'm trying to sleep.
    I did the same thing.
    04-03-09 08:10 PM
    I have this one and I think it is just as good and you can get it now

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    04-03-09 08:28 PM

that will not fit ours... all of us who have the seidio case on our phones, that charging pod will not fit. This thread and this product from seido is made for us who have the case on our phone, its bigger so we can charge our phones with the case on it
    04-03-09 08:59 PM
    Got my 2 cradles yesterday - very happy! And it just so happens it's the same color as my Innocase II.
    04-03-09 10:20 PM
    I'm interested in one too and then would like a horizontal leather holster that would work with the case. I'd probably by two of the cradles, one for work and one for home. Will they be available at Verizon stores?
    I doubt it will be in VZ stores. I have yet to see anything Seidio in a VZ store around here. Just order from seidioonline.com
    04-04-09 11:38 AM

That's the oem Blackberry cradle. It's good but it only works with a naked Storm.
    04-04-09 11:41 AM
    How do you make the clock digital when the phone is charging? Is this possible?
    04-04-09 12:10 PM
    How do you make the clock digital when the phone is charging? Is this possible?
    open clock, click bb button, options, set to digital instead of analog.
    04-04-09 12:26 PM
    Wow, sooo simple. Feel kind of ridiculous =)
    Thanks a lot!
    04-04-09 02:03 PM
    Still waiting for mine, its shipped so I hope to have it Monday!
    04-04-09 03:35 PM
    Plugged mine in and it already broke. The female connector for the power cord came right out of the cradle. I'll have to make the call in morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 11:40 PM
    Does anybody know whether this charging pod will fit a storm with a Case-Mate Smart Skin case on it? Seidio understandably only guarantees fit with their own cases.
    04-08-09 08:49 AM
    I got mine on Monday. Nicely made, works as advertised with my Innocase I on the phone.

My only minor gripe would be that you need two hands to take the phone out of the charger; it really "sticks" in the micro-USB port.
    04-08-09 08:52 AM
    I got mine on Monday. Nicely made, works as advertised with my Innocase I on the phone.

My only minor gripe would be that you need two hands to take the phone out of the charger; it really "sticks" in the micro-USB port.
    I got mine this past week and I love it. I agree with your gripe about taking it out of the charger. Other than that I am very, very happy with this purchase.
    04-08-09 09:47 AM
    I've had mine for about a week. Works great so far. I have a silicon case on my Storm and it fits in the cradle just fine.

JPD217
    04-08-09 10:06 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD