04-08-09 11:06 AM
67 123
tools
    Its not a bad idea if we got a deal on the dock, case, and holster. All seem to work together well...
    03-17-09 01:09 AM
    I check the Seidio site everyday to see if the status of the dock has been changed to shipping from coming soon! When can we have it??????? Soon I hope! Seidio products is all I use for my berry!
    03-17-09 01:09 AM
    I'm interested & will zap out an Email later on today

Things I'd like to see:

1) Landscape mode
    2) ability to charge from a wall outlet & USB from a PC
    3) Space for a spare battery to charge at the same time as one charges the phone.
    I'd like to somthing similar to the OEM cradle, perhaps with a snap in adapter about the thickness of an innocase-- leave the adapter out for a phone with a case, snap it into the cradle for a bare phone.
    A slot for a spare battery would be desirable.
    +1 with both these. i would want it to work with and without the case. and of course it has to look great. going to the website to check it out now.
    just checked it out... looks are lacking in my opinion...
    Last edited by debitsohn; 03-17-09 at 01:29 AM.
    03-17-09 01:23 AM
    I'd LOVE to see a "audio groove" or "speaker" in it...

When in landscape and listening to music, have a channel in the back that will "port" the sound to the front. So the audio is not muffled.
    03-17-09 01:36 AM
    Pictures are up on the Seidio website of the POD Can't wait till it's available! One thing I noticed, says you need to buy an optional USB travel adapter if not connecting to a computer.... does that mean I can't just plug in my current charger into the back of the pod??
    Hello,

You can most certainly use the travel charger that comes with you phone, the optional USB adapter will serve as a spare only when you want to keep the OEM charger at home or at the office.

I check the Seidio site everyday to see if the status of the dock has been changed to shipping from coming soon! When can we have it??????? Soon I hope! Seidio products is all I use for my berry!
    Pre-orders will begin very soon! Please keep an eye out on our site, previous customers will also receive notifications thru emails.
    03-17-09 09:44 AM
    Hey now. That is pretty cool. Genius.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 09:46 AM
    Seidio needs to start pre-orders already! I'm so excited!
    03-17-09 10:04 AM
    Hello,

You can most certainly use the travel charger that comes with you phone, the optional USB adapter will serve as a spare only when you want to keep the OEM charger at home or at the office.

Pre-orders will begin very soon! Please keep an eye out on our site, previous customers will also receive notifications thru emails.
    Excellent, That's great to hear..... now the waiting game again...
    03-17-09 11:15 AM
    I check their site everyday waiting to pre-order.
    03-18-09 11:49 AM
    I saw on your website you sell a cradle to charge an 2nd battery. Is this for the storm?
    03-18-09 03:17 PM
    That would be the best....before i got my innocase II i loved to charge it on the cradle....but i love my innocase more so i gave up the cradle charger. I cannot wait to get back to the cradle charging. Spot for Charging extra battery would be Great also!!!!!!!
    03-18-09 10:25 PM
    I love the Innocase II but hate taking it out every night to fit in the cradle as my alarm clock.
    03-18-09 10:44 PM
    I saw on your website you sell a cradle to charge an 2nd battery. Is this for the storm?
    Hello,

I'm a bit confused about which website you were referring to (CB,Seidio). But Seidio does not carry a cradle that will charge a second battery at the moment. We do sell a foldable battery charger that allows you to connect your device with the included cable and charge it at the same time. Here is a picture:

You can find it our site, or at CB Store. Hope this information helped!
    03-19-09 10:39 AM
    Hello,

I'm a bit confused about which website you were referring to (CB,Seidio). But Seidio does not carry a cradle that will charge a second battery at the moment. We do sell a foldable battery charger that allows you to connect your device with the included cable and charge it at the same time. Here is a picture:

You can find it our site, or at CB Store. Hope this information helped!

Thanks,
    So I can't buy a 2nd battery and charge it with this charger? Then use the standard phone charger to charge the battery in my phone?

Thanks,
    03-19-09 11:51 AM
    *waits impatiently for pre-orders to open*
    03-20-09 09:57 AM
    Hello all,

I'm pleased to announced that we have begin accepting pre orders for both the Curve 8900/8350i and Storm 9530 Desktop Cradle! The price will be at an introductory rate of $24.95 for pre-orders and returning customers. We expect shipping to start no later than March 30th. Enjoy!

Last edited by seidioseidio; 03-20-09 at 10:55 AM.
    03-20-09 10:33 AM
    and ORDERED!
    03-20-09 10:44 AM
    Me as well! Pre-order placed.

I love all of your products.
    03-20-09 10:48 AM
    Dammit,

I just tried to order it and it tells me my card address doesn't match my billing address.... I know my address, I live there!
    03-21-09 09:14 AM
    Pre-ordered, thanks!
    03-21-09 09:22 AM
    cool!

I just got done pre-ordering mine!
    03-21-09 09:37 AM
    Hello All,

Great news! We were able for get a shipment of cradles in today and will begin shipping Orders will go out in the orders that they were received, also, those that opted for expedited shipping will be priority as well! Enjoy!
    03-27-09 10:02 AM
    Got mine today! Looks Great! Thanks!
    04-03-09 03:42 PM
    I recieved my cradle today and so far it works great withmy innocase 2. I think I'm happy now because I missed using my BB OEM cradle. Thanks Seidio!
    04-03-09 05:17 PM
    I'm interested in one too and then would like a horizontal leather holster that would work with the case. I'd probably by two of the cradles, one for work and one for home. Will they be available at Verizon stores?
    04-03-09 05:41 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD