Just picked up the Seidio Innocase/vertical leather combo. Just wondering (since there is essentially no documentation), does it matter which way the phone faces for the sleeper function to operate. It seems to operate either way, but I compare it to the refrigerator light, how do you know it shuts off when you close the door?

rjsflyer
    04-18-09 07:52 PM
    wheres the magnet? if its on the FRONT of the case, put the keyboard facing out... vice versa for the rear
    04-18-09 08:20 PM
    Just picked up the Seidio Innocase/vertical leather combo. Just wondering (since there is essentially no documentation), does it matter which way the phone faces for the sleeper function to operate. It seems to operate either way, but I compare it to the refrigerator light, how do you know it shuts off when you close the door?

rjsflyer
    It shuts off because it's inside the case.
    Don't put too mch logic on it- you'll get a headache.
    04-18-09 08:24 PM
    The Fridge has a trigger and not a magnet in most cases. But the magnet is behind the keyboard so I guess it will work either way it faces. Magnets aren't affected by plastic. You can put your phones video camera on to record and place it on the shelf inside then close the door for a second or two. Then stop recording and play back! See what really goes on in the magic box when doors are closed. Oh and your phone might lose reception in the fridge because of the way its been insulated and steel reinforced! Lol have fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD