Hey everyone,

I just had a quick question for all of you Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard users. I recently removed the factory screen protector from my storm and cleaned my screen before applying the USG, but what I noticed was that not that it's on my phone, it's a fingerprint/smudge magnet. Much much worse than the factory protector. Even a single touch to the screen leaves a very visible fingerprint, and it has all kinds of smudge lines on the screen. Even after wiping it down with a lint-free cloth, it has the smudge marks. I don't imagine it can be under the screen, but it DOES get clean, but it takes a lot of effort. Is it just my storm? Or is the USG a real fingerprint/smudge magnet?
    03-17-09 06:43 PM
    kinda difficult to keep fingerprints off of a touchscreen phone
    03-17-09 07:26 PM
    Well, yeah, that seems kind of obvious, but a fingerprint that is so very visible?
    03-17-09 07:27 PM
    USG does leave fingerprints but what touchscreen doesn't have fingerprint. I have USG and it's like nothing is there. Easy to wipe and fingers run smooth on screen. No regrets.
    03-17-09 07:37 PM
    I'm thinking about getting this screen guard with the innocase II. I was curious if the screen guard covers only the screen? Or the whole front, including the ear piece and buttons?
    03-19-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD