So, I was in the market for a screen protector (After reading some, hilarious yet scary stories this weekend).

My first choice was the one VZW sells, but since everybody said they are harder then crap to put on, I decided against it and to do a little research.

I found this screen guard for 6 bucks on Amazon, 12 dollars shipped. It arrived 3 days earlier then I expected, which is always a plus.

It was very very easy to put on. it has one of those stickers to line up and pull off the plastic, I was very impressed, I only have 1 small air pocket on the side because I didn't follow through with the CC like it said to. which is fine.

It cleans up very nice, and gives the screen a nice durable feeling instead of the glass feeling. makes your screen feel very protected, which is nice. I've used some shields like the invisible one for an old zune, and they felt thin going on and to the touch.

I'd say this was a pretty good find. I am a big fan of Seido, and had the case for my curve. and love their products.

I'd say if you were looking for a cheap, durable screen protector. this is it. and very easy to put on.

Amazon.com: Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard for BlackBerry Storm 9530: Apparel
    02-05-09 02:50 AM
    i took my screen protector off after a week of use..

I had it on launch day.. its been in and out of my pocket with keys and all..

screen looks like the day I got it..

Glass is more durable then when a ton of people think ..
    02-05-09 03:28 AM
    i took my screen protector off after a week of use..

I had it on launch day.. its been in and out of my pocket with keys and all..

screen looks like the day I got it..

Glass is more durable then when a ton of people think ..
    I agree, my screen without the protector is just fine, and i only use the leather pouch for my phone
    02-05-09 06:56 AM
    I agree its a great screen protector i like it a lot. I have the Innocase I with Holster as well and those are great im exchanging my Innocase I for a II though for a stronger snap in connection with the two pieces.
    02-05-09 08:02 AM
    I'm a big Seidio fan too. Got the Ultimate Screen Protector, Springclip hoster, and am expecting the 1600 Battery & Charger for my birthday. (Thanks mommy!!!)
    02-05-09 08:18 AM
    Noaim & LuciferRex

I Understand those are both your opinions. But this isn't the "Rant and rave about how cool i am w/ out a protector" thread. I Wrote this to help others that MAY want a screen protector. Like a mini-review. I'm glad that no protector worked out for the both of you. But don't flame someones review to feel better about yourselves.
    02-05-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD