Does anyone have any experience with the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard screen protector?

ULTIMATE SCREEN GUARD FOR BLACKBERRY CURVE - * SPM1BB8300

I have tried the ShieldZone products...but since they sold out to Zagg, Inc. their customer service has gone into the toilet, and I am not too crazy about the BSE product, which is similar.

I have had great satisfaction with the Seidio products lately...and thought I would give them another shot. Is it a quality product?
    11-21-07 07:22 PM
    they look nice...

i use the fellowes ones that are cut to fit...

they are like 6 bucks for ten or so and it will probably cover your curve screen twenty times...

they are awesome.

-db
    11-21-07 09:41 PM
    they look nice...

i use the fellowes ones that are cut to fit...

they are like 6 bucks for ten or so and it will probably cover your curve screen twenty times...

they are awesome.

-db
    Where do I get them, except eBay? And, do you use a template or something to cut to the screen shape?
    11-21-07 09:46 PM
    amazon dot com.,, they are under six bucks for ten.

they have a grid on the back so you can cut ridiculous straight lines its not even funny,,, for the money they cant be beat...

you kill one (keys, pocket knife, slide across truck seat onto metal clipboard...) peel it and replace it. and they take a good beating too...

-db

let me see if i can find the link...
    Amazon.com: WRITERIGHT UNIVERSAL WORKS ON ALL HAND HELD DEVICES: Electronics
    try that...
    11-21-07 09:52 PM
    amazon dot com.,, they are under six bucks for ten.

they have a grid on the back so you can cut ridiculous straight lines its not even funny,,, for the money they cant be beat...

you kill one (keys, pocket knife, slide across truck seat onto metal clipboard...) peel it and replace it. and they take a good beating too...

-db

let me see if i can find the link...
    Amazon.com: WRITERIGHT UNIVERSAL WORKS ON ALL HAND HELD DEVICES: Electronics
    try that...
    Thanks. But, call me lazy...or just not talented with cut-to-fit anything...but I would rather pay a little more and have the film laser cut to fit the screen exactly.

I've decided on either the Seidio film or the Martin Fields product (although the MF is a huge PITA to install...especially for fumblefingers like me).
    11-21-07 11:51 PM
    Go to, bestskinsever.com

They are the same quality of shieldzone, and its only $6.99 for the full body protection.
    11-24-07 08:44 AM
    Go to, bestskinsever.com

They are the same quality of shieldzone, and its only $6.99 for the full body protection.

I had the BSE screen protector on my 8300...and it was nice, but I don't like the "orange peel" texture of the film material they (and ShieldZone) use. The Seidio and MF products are crystal clear, although more of a PITA to apply...at least for me, since I am a total hamfist.
    11-24-07 08:47 AM
    I have the Seidio screen guard, It is already cut to fit perfectly. I barely remember that it's on there. Highly recommended.
    11-24-07 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD