Hey guys, I don't think our wonderful crackberry store has it yet, but I just found the charging pod for the Tour on seidioonline.com YEAH!!!

It's also $10 off right now. I just got two!!
    10-08-09 10:52 AM
    Got mine last week, love it !!

David
    10-08-09 11:31 AM
    Yipee. All we need now is the official 5.0. Maybe I will dare to do the leaked. Is it stable?
    10-08-09 11:34 AM
    You can always find that stuff on Ebay for super-cheap. I always keep stocked with chargers, cradles, cases, and accessories for super-cheap prices. I buy my cases in bulk for around $2 and the cradles range from $12-$15. Never buy that stuff in the stores or online or they'll rip you off!! My boss was so mad after I told him I could have gotten him a new charger for only $2.00 after he spent $29.99 at Walmart!! LOL

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. I just realized why the Seidio is so cool!! *LOL* I can't use it for my tour because it is always in the hard/rubber case. Oh well, will see if Seidio cradles are also on Ebay as well.
    Last edited by plainlydressed; 10-08-09 at 11:42 AM. Reason: New Information
    10-08-09 11:40 AM
    Thanks anyway plainlydressed. Whats your website/ebay store?
    10-08-09 11:44 AM
    Yipee. All we need now is the official 5.0. Maybe I will dare to do the leaked. Is it stable?
    The .230 leak is fklawless for me. After the bbm release, I don't see why anyone shouldn't be on 5.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 11:45 AM
    Ok, now I'm completely confused. The pictures on the Seidio website show the Tour being charged in the cradle WITH the hard cover/case on the phone. How does that work??
    10-08-09 11:46 AM
    Thanks anyway plainlydressed. Whats your website/ebay store?
    I'm sorry. I don't have an ebay store for the accessories. I meant that I just go on Ebay to buy all my accessories and can always find them very cheap.
    10-08-09 11:47 AM
    Ok, found the answer to my confusion. The "Innocase" has an opening in the back to receive charge from the cradle through the back. (I found them on Ebay as well, for slightly cheaper than the Seidio website, but with shipping costs, it's probably all the same.) The case I currently have, is totally closed in the back. That answers my question. Sorry about all my confusion.
    10-08-09 11:57 AM
    I've had the cradle for an entire week now. Absolutely love it. It feels great and it's not that ugly either. Does the job...
    10-08-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD