Hello all,

Just a heads up to let you know that our SURFACE and Holster for the BlackBerry 9900/9930 is now available!

We are still working on the possibilities of extended batteries, as soon as we have more information, we will pass that along here.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Regards,
    09-26-11 03:37 PM
    That's all fine, but I just want the nice holster without a case.
    09-26-11 03:56 PM
    I can't blame them for releasing the combo's first. Hopefully a clip-in holster for a naked 9900/9930 is not too far down the road. Definitely will buy a slim-extended battery if/when they come out. Just another 200-300mAh would be perfect.
    09-26-11 03:59 PM
    EDIT:::My mistake, on their online portal they show the case/holster combos, but with the ACTIVE they were not showing the case....LoL

I assumed.
    Last edited by Oniberry; 09-26-11 at 04:27 PM.
    09-26-11 04:07 PM
    I think they have the ACTION holster for those who do not want a case.
    For use with ACTIVE case only

I'm sure they will release one soon enough. Usually titled Clip-in Holster or something like that.
    09-26-11 04:15 PM
    Need a 2600+ mah battery for heavy bridging =P
    09-26-11 04:17 PM
    Battery is going to be thicker than your phone..lmao
    09-26-11 04:28 PM
    Yeah, likely it would be. On the bright side, at least the 9900/9930 battery is long. That means it doesn't have to be as thick to make an extended as the small batteries on the old devices.
    09-26-11 04:42 PM
    Of course they are available because I just purchased an Otterbox yesterday.....
    OniBerry likes this.
    09-26-11 04:53 PM
    I have been waiting for the combo as I had used it for 2 years on my Tour and now I will order one from Amazon. They work great and are not slippery. Good product.
    09-26-11 05:19 PM
    Hello all,

Just a heads up to let you know that our SURFACE and Holster for the BlackBerry 9900/9930 is now available!

We are still working on the possibilities of extended batteries, as soon as we have more information, we will pass that along here.

Regards,
    Will you guys be making one for a "naked / unskined" 9900? Thanks........love your products!!
    09-26-11 05:30 PM
    That's all fine, but I just want the nice holster without a case.
    For use with ACTIVE case only

I'm sure they will release one soon enough. Usually titled Clip-in Holster or something like that.
    Will you guys be making one for a "naked / unskined" 9900? Thanks........love your products!!
    Hello All,

Thank you all for the responses! We are definitely planning to make our Spring-Clip Holster, which is the holster designed for just the device itself. As soon as we have more information, we will pass that along here for CB members!

Regards,
    09-28-11 08:37 AM
    Hello all,

Regards,
    Great !!! This is what i was waiting for, now please make for this case also a charging pod, any ETA ?
    09-28-11 01:21 PM
    this is a reason I'm not upgrading to 9900/30, I'm waiting till i have handy those must have accessories for me: case-holster-charging pod
    09-28-11 01:23 PM
    Yes, please get the spring clip holster completed! This oem holster drives me crazy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 04:24 PM
    Is there a reason you didn't put a hole for the rear speaker? If your pics are accurate, speakerphone, and anything else that uses the exterior speaker won't work with this case ?!?!
    09-28-11 06:24 PM
    Great !!! This is what i was waiting for, now please make for this case also a charging pod, any ETA ?
    Unlike the Seidio Innocase and charging pod they make for the 9780, this case covers up the charging contacts on the phone, so it would be useless with a charging pod.
    09-28-11 09:56 PM
    Unlike the Seidio Innocase and charging pod they make for the 9780, this case covers up the charging contacts on the phone, so it would be useless with a charging pod.
    Ops.. my bad, you are right, I didn't noticed that.

OK, so Hey Seidio genius are you making Innocase and a charger pod to be used without taking case out ?
    09-28-11 10:17 PM
    These cases don't bode well for constant battery removals if you have a full skin on your 9900. Very hard to take off and scratches very easily.

Don't mean to be a downer. Just statin' the troof folks. If you have to change batteries often, get something easier to slide off and on or you will be pist at this case in no time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD