12-18-08 07:23 PM
65 123
tools
    Seidio, any consideration of making a rubberized OEM door? One with material or foam inside the door to help with adding pressure to the battery to enhance clicking the corners of the screen?
    12-06-08 09:03 AM
    Nope.........
    12-06-08 09:32 AM
    i am absolutely not interested.. what is this, a motorola Q? This phone is large enough. Please just make a battery that is 30% better life and the same exact size.
    12-06-08 09:32 AM
    i'd like to see an extended battery using the same size door...is there one already available?
    12-06-08 09:38 AM
    I would say I am interested, but I would have to see the finished product as well as have some idea of the cost before saying I would buy one. Mainly since I just got the desktop charging cradle, and with a new battery door, there's $30 wasted.

I would be very interested in whatever capacity you could add while keeping the same dimensions as the OEM battery however. An extra 25-50% capacity with the same form factor would be great. I would love to see both of these products made, though I do understand that it may not be economically feasible.
    12-06-08 09:43 AM
    im very interested! but i want to see how much bulk the new door will add first.
    12-06-08 09:46 AM
    Would be very interested but would want to keep door the same -- would even take 30-50% better.
    12-06-08 09:48 AM
    I would like an extended battery but only if it uses the same door. The Bold has an extra capacity battery that utilizes the same door. I do not wish to add extra bulk to the device.
    12-06-08 12:28 PM
    I would like an extended battery as long as I can use the stock door. Perhaps the battery can be a little bit bigger to help with the screen clicking.
    12-06-08 02:23 PM
    id also like bigger battery but using stock door this way i can use my cradle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 02:33 PM
    Interested also, but would like to keep the stock door as well.
    12-06-08 02:35 PM
    so after 3 pages it looks like the general consensus is we would all like an extended battery but not at the expense of changing our battery door out. It will not be astetically pleasing, probly would feel awkward in the hand when typing, add unneeded weight, and more importantly add to the cost. If you can get away with a 30-50% battery life increase utilizing the OEM battery door I think 9 out of 10 people would jump on that and you would have a hit product on your guys hands as usual
    12-06-08 02:49 PM
    so after 3 pages it looks like the general consensus is we would all like an extended battery but not at the expense of changing our battery door out. It will not be astetically pleasing, probly would feel awkward in the hand when typing, add unneeded weight, and more importantly add to the cost. If you can get away with a 30-50% battery life increase utilizing the OEM battery door I think 9 out of 10 people would jump on that and you would have a hit product on your guys hands as usual
    Please don't be stupid. Seido is already coming out with a standard-sized extended battery. Its on their website already.

The company is now gauging interest in a different product. Don't summarize the responses as if it were a petition, especially since the product you seem to want is already on the way.
    12-06-08 02:54 PM
    i dont care if there is a giant tumor sized mound on the back of my phone and i have to get a sherpa to carry it. Please double my battery life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH................. .........................
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    WORD
    12-06-08 02:56 PM
    Please don't be stupid. Seido is already coming out with a standard-sized extended battery. Its on their website already.

The company is now gauging interest in a different product. Don't summarize the responses as if it were a petition, especially since the product you seem to want is already on the way.
    I second that.
    12-06-08 02:58 PM

Please dont be stupid??? Are you kidding me? Who do you think you are...you have been on this site for less then a month and this site has been plagued by people like you lately that have completely changed what Crackberry stands for as a community!!! I was just pointing out the obvious since almost every single person in this thread stated that they dont want to replace their battery door. Will it be worth it for them to produce it based on the responses so far?? NO!! But thats just my opinion. Now where was the stupidity in my previous post all mighty one?
    12-06-08 03:41 PM
    I'd be interested but more in the regular size battery

12-06-08 03:52 PM
    interested. but i think it won't allow us to put cases around the storm.
    12-06-08 03:56 PM
    Are you kidding me?
    Nope, not kidding. Sorry if that bothers you.

If you wanted to express your desire for a slim extended battery, did you ever think to post in the thread called "Seidio slim extended battery for Blackberry Storm." You know, the one that was started on 11/24 and has 28 pages of responses. The one that spent an entire week on page 1 of this forum. This one here. The one that Seido obviously reacted to in a positive manner since the actual product itself is already listed on their website.

Now consider all of the above facts, and think for a moment whether Seido or the rest of humanity really needed to hear your speculative, presumptive summary of the posts in this thread that aren't even responsive to the OP's question.
    12-06-08 04:16 PM

Wow.
    What an obnoxious and condesending post. So unnessesary.
    He was just attempting to summarize what people have said so far in this thread.
    Friendly suggestion? Relax.
    Please.
    Last edited by richs10; 12-06-08 at 04:46 PM.
    12-06-08 04:43 PM
    I would be interested in this even if a new battery door is required, as long as:
    1) I can still use the device laying flat on a surface without it rocking around
    2) There will be a innocase made for it (maybe incorporated with a "rubberized" extended battery door? kill two birds with one stone?)
    12-06-08 04:51 PM
    I am very interested in this. Not being able to go a whole day on one charge like i could with my old BB has been tough to get accustomed to. However, like everyone else I'd like to know how the battery door would look. If it is not too bulky and inconvenient i would love to get a battery with better life.
    12-06-08 04:54 PM
    Like most have said already. I would like an extended battery that would not make me replace the back cover.

I would consider a larger battery and back cover if it is not too over sized.
    12-06-08 05:02 PM
    Like most have said already. I would like an extended battery that would not make me replace the back cover.

I would consider a larger battery and back cover if it is not too over sized.
    I havent actually gotten the phone yet, but from what I read the barrty isnt amazingly great
    12-06-08 05:09 PM
    Nope, not kidding. Sorry if that bothers you.

If you wanted to express your desire for a slim extended battery, did you ever think to post in the thread called "Seidio slim extended battery for Blackberry Storm." You know, the one that was started on 11/24 and has 28 pages of responses. The one that spent an entire week on page 1 of this forum. This one here. The one that Seido obviously reacted to in a positive manner since the actual product itself is already listed on their website.

Now consider all of the above facts, and think for a moment whether Seido or the rest of humanity really needed to hear your speculative, presumptive summary of the posts in this thread that aren't even responsive to the OP's question.
    actually, yes, I did post in that thread...about a week ago, but thanks for your infinite wisdom
    Whatever, ur just an obnoxious newb that has no credibility on this site yet whatsoever and for that I will give you a pass, I was just simply stating my opinion. Good luck trying to get seidio to make you and the four other people that want your extended battery with different battery door, I just wouldnt get your hopes up to much
    12-06-08 05:22 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD