01-13-09 11:58 PM
140 1234 ...
tools
    I had one of these for my Curve and loved it. Even when busy at work it kept my phone safe. Since I work on an ambulance, there's something to be said for its quality. I'll definitely be looking into the case/holster combo for the Storm as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 01:28 PM
    Also, a newbish question, but I DID search: This will be my first Blackberry, and I'm curious as to whether one can send/receive calls as normal using a bluetooth headset while the phone was in sleeper mode in the holster. Can anyone confirm/deny? I assume the answer is yes, but I'd like to know for sure before I invest in the clip.
    I had an 8830 before the storm and YES you can answer phone calls on your bluetooth if it's in your holster. On another note, I ordered mine on Monday and it should be here tomorrow.....but I just got pulled into a business so I leave tomorrow morning. I won't get to play with my new toy!!!!!
    12-04-08 01:32 PM
    pix arent working for me at all.. i was considering getting this case but im just gonna wait for the innocase/holster
    The innocase/Holster for Storm will be available around mid December.
    12-04-08 02:54 PM
    where does seidio ship from? i got an email tuesday afternoon around 4 saying its been shipped. i am getting my storm tomorrow and it would be perfect if i got the holster too on the same day!!!
    12-04-08 02:56 PM
    I just got my holster and want to know if the clip is meant to be rotated so you can have it horizontally on your waist and not vertical. It seems hard to twist so I don't want to force it and damage the holder.
    12-04-08 06:56 PM
    I just got my holster and want to know if the clip is meant to be rotated so you can have it horizontally on your waist and not vertical. It seems hard to twist so I don't want to force it and damage the holder.

I read somewhere in this thread that you can wear it horitzontal. So it is normal i believe!!!.. i hope mine comes tomorrow..
    12-04-08 06:58 PM
    For Seidioseidio,

Will there be promotional pricing for the innocase/holster combo? Also, will it come in only black or will there be color options. Clear?

Thanks!
    12-04-08 07:58 PM
    Just a note - if you occasionally break into a trot at times, get in the habit of holding your phone while your running. I had a Seidio holster let my XV6700 go one day as I was jogging across the parking lot. It was a very scary lesson to learn!

In their defense, the phone was - and still is - my loveable little brick, with extended battery and all. It must weigh nearly a pound. I'm fairly positive that the inertia of the phone bouncing hither and yon on my belt pushed the clip release, and it went flying. Worked flawlessly after I put it back together though! Minus some scratches.

They do have great build quality though.
    12-04-08 08:14 PM
    Brando,

The clip is designed to rotate in 7 different positions so it can absolutely be worn horizontally. If it's in the upright position you can turn it either direction to wear on your left or right side.

Thanks,
    12-04-08 08:43 PM
    Do you know if that clip will work if I have the Verizon Soft Silicone cover on it?
    12-04-08 08:50 PM
    The innocase/Holster for Storm will be available around mid December.
    What are the difference between the Innocase holster and Seidio Spring clip holster?
    I have one of the plastic one I got from best buy that I have to push and "click" my phone in and the Ghost Armor on the top part of my phone is already fallen off from the constant "dragging" motion. Will your product cause the same issue with protection film like Ghost armor/Invisible shield/phantom skinz?
    12-05-08 06:39 AM
    What are the difference between the Innocase holster and Seidio Spring clip holster?
    I have one of the plastic one I got from best buy that I have to push and "click" my phone in and the Ghost Armor on the top part of my phone is already fallen off from the constant "dragging" motion. Will your product cause the same issue with protection film like Ghost armor/Invisible shield/phantom skinz?
    The innocase one is a little bigger. They are designed the same way, but the innocase is made so the phone will fit in it with the seidio case that is soon to come out also

For example here is the innocase and the case for the curve
    Last edited by Flexia; 12-05-08 at 06:49 AM.
    12-05-08 06:47 AM
    ah, that does look pretty cool. I wonder if that would be a better choice for me.
    12-05-08 06:53 AM
    Newb question: What is the 'sleeper' function. Im presuming it will stay in sleep mode while holstered? Or, does the holster, in some magical way, put it into sleep mode when holstered??
    12-05-08 07:25 AM
    Newb question: What is the 'sleeper' function. Im presuming it will stay in sleep mode while holstered? Or, does the holster, in some magical way, put it into sleep mode when holstered??
    The phone had a magnet switch in it to go to sleep. It helps a lot with saving the battery. Also you can set the phones alerts it be different in sleep mode. Seidio has put a magnet in the holster so when you put the Storm in it it will go to sleep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 07:50 AM
    pretty cool holsters, i might have to get another. im using my old curve holster by bb
    12-05-08 10:09 AM
    Is there a holster that works with the FlexArmor? Really like the look of it and the protection it seems to offer.
    12-05-08 10:57 AM
    Do you know if that clip will work if I have the Verizon Soft Silicone cover on it?
    Seidio plans to release an "Innocase holster" around mid December, This holster may work with Storm with OEM Soft silicone on.
    12-05-08 03:53 PM
    Seidio plans to release an "Innocase holster" around mid December, This holster may work with Storm with OEM Soft silicone on.
    Cool, thanks for the answer.
    12-05-08 03:56 PM
    seidioseidio, people are saying that there is dust getting into their storms...any idea if the innocase is being made to combat this or will will it not cover the small space where it gets in?
    12-05-08 04:01 PM
    got my storm today... but didnt get my seidio holster. i was hopeing it came today. it was shipped wednesday.... i want to keep my storm safe!!!! lol
    12-05-08 04:01 PM
    Got my Seidio case yesterday. I love it. Way better than the VZW leather one that I will now be returning.
    12-05-08 04:07 PM
    I have owned Seidio clips for my last 3 units (8100, 8320 & 9530) and I have never had wear on the device from taking it in and out of the clip. I used the naked clip style.
    12-05-08 04:33 PM
    I went to go order this holster last night, the shipping was 5 bucks bringing the total order to 30 bucks. The page got hung up during check out so i figured I'd wait till morning. Now I go to do order this morning and the shipping went from 5 to 10 bucks now. Just wondering what others paid cause that seems a little odd to me.
    12-06-08 08:39 AM
    I went to go order this holster last night, the shipping was 5 bucks bringing the total order to 30 bucks. The page got hung up during check out so i figured I'd wait till morning. Now I go to do order this morning and the shipping went from 5 to 10 bucks now. Just wondering what others paid cause that seems a little odd to me.
    Sorry, the error in shipping program has been fixed.

Seidio
    12-06-08 10:42 AM
140 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD