Don't know if anyone noticed, but seidio, has posted a link up for their Storm Cradle that works WITH their Innocases installed or with their extended battery. Now we will be able to put the storm on a cradle without removing the case!!

I would also like to note that they list it coming with a USB cable so you wont have to use your OEM one.

They also, have re-vamped their Innocase + Leather Holster Combo. The new combo will come with your Innocase of choice, and a new leather holster that supports the sleep function.

There is no price shown for the Cradle yet, but the Innocase + holster combo shows to be 54.95

And last but not least, I just noticed that they have an Innocase out that is compatible with their extended battery!

and here are the links,

Case Combo
    seidioonline.com/product-p/bd2-cslhcsr3bb9530s-bk.htm

Cradle
    seidioonline.com/product-p/bd2-crdsidpbb9530-bkc.htm

Innocase for extended battery
    seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2bb9530x-bk.htm

Cant wait! im gonna buy the case combo and the cradle!!
    Last edited by indabox; 02-19-09 at 08:04 AM.
    02-19-09 07:50 AM
    This is pretty sweet. I read somewhere that RIM is coming out with another Cradle as well that has more features on it.
    02-19-09 07:51 AM
    Awesome this will be a must buy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 08:20 AM
    looking forward to the cradle, this will complete my "trifecta" of Seidio enclosures.
    02-19-09 04:25 PM
    This is GREAT news as I have the Seidio case and been waiting for something I hope its out soon!!!
    02-19-09 05:14 PM
    Innocase for extended battery
    seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2bb9530x-bk.htm
    WINNAR!10char!
    02-19-09 05:17 PM
    I can't wait! Finally. This will make my STORM complete...
    02-19-09 05:21 PM
    awesome, i'll def. be getting this!!
    02-19-09 05:28 PM
    EXCELLENT FIND!!! I bought the OEM one, then I bought the SEIDO II... cried a little when I found out they didn't work together ... j/k... but was disappointed.
    02-19-09 05:44 PM
    I just bought it myself. I have the extended battery and love it.

Took it off the charger at 8AM yesterday. At 6PM today, still had 15% left. That's 33 hours of surfing, txting (like mad), calling and gaming. Love this battery.

Now saw the case today...bought that sucker.

2 day delivery to my home so hoping it'll be there Saturday.
    02-19-09 05:53 PM
    I <3 Seidio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 05:55 PM
    2 day delivery to my home so hoping it'll be there Saturday.
    Please share your thoughts and some pictures of the new case when you get it.
    02-20-09 03:41 PM
    I will pick up the cradle when it comes out I just recieve my Case and holster for it I got the II because I liked the open top look better. I love the case and impressed with the quality of it... PITA new to try and take it off to pull the battery thought lol
    02-20-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD