12-08-08 07:24 PM
61 123
tools
    hmm... good point. how durable are the cases though? would they actually protect the phone from a drop?

also.. can these products be picked up in any stores?
    12-03-08 01:19 AM
    ya...I actually bought mine from VZW (they have the pearl and curve ones in stock if you wanted to check on the quality)...I imagine the storm version will be a bit better because of the redesign...but when I've dropped my pearl in the past...the case takes all the shock and i've honestly dropped mine about 10 times and the phone kept on chuggin. Def worth the purchase. that's why I'm excited for the storm version. If you put a ghost armour or phantom skinz protector on the front and a seido case all around...the storm should be good to go...
    12-03-08 01:27 AM
    man, now i wish i didnt get the storm so early so i could get the accessories with the phone! haha. im gonna swing by tomorrow and take a look.
    12-03-08 01:37 AM
    hmm, after considering getting the innocase, i realized that i cannot because i have the desktop cradle that i like so much. maybe i will go ahead and order the holster now... can someone post some more detailed pix of how it attaches? I want something that is truly secure...
    This guy here: Talks about the Innocase and Holster for the iphone, pretty much the same concept. Thought it was very informative myself. Just don't get bored with the guys rambling for the first few minutes, he'll eventually get to his review.

Also, you could always just detach the case from the phone before putting it on your cradle. That's something I'll be doing every night before I go to bed. And then I'll put the innocase back on before I leave for work. Hope this helps.
    12-03-08 01:37 AM
    These Cases are great i had one for my Curve and it was great.. I am also going to get the innocase... Nice Products..
    12-03-08 01:53 AM
    man, i shouldnt have watched that video... now i HAVE to get one of those innocases/holsters...

and whats worse? its not even available yet! anyone know when we can preorder??
    Last edited by ghosthound; 12-03-08 at 02:11 AM.
    12-03-08 02:08 AM
    yup I'm def buying one. I dropped my curve about 5 times and with the help of my Seidio case i didn't have not on scratch. I'm def gonna buy it for my storm.
    12-03-08 03:03 AM
    does anyone know from maybe prior experiences with different devices how much extra bulk the innocase adds?
    12-03-08 09:06 PM
    does anyone know from maybe prior experiences with different devices how much extra bulk the innocase adds?
    the case is 1mm thick
    12-03-08 09:14 PM
    Just ordered. Can't wait for the extended Battery.
    12-07-08 07:29 PM
    The innocase and the inncocase holster for Storm will be available around mid December !

Seidio
    Dear Seido,

The Verizon cradle is popular (easy charging, uses the Storm as a bedside alarm clock); I think a lot of us would like to use it and the Innocase, but the latter probably won't fit at 1mm thick! The Innocase also sounds like it's not engineered to be removed every night.

The only way to get padding for dropped phones and also use the cradle might be for Seido to make your own version of the cradle, with a couple of mm extra room on all sides. If you announce that you'll make such a product, I suspect many of us will return our Verizon cradles within the 30 days, and sign up for yours.

Pretty please?
    12-08-08 07:24 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD