12-08-08 08:24 PM
61 123
tools
    We have received many inquiries regarding to sleeper function with this holster. Yes, This holster comes with sleeper function.

Seidio
    12-02-08 09:37 AM
    Pardon my ignorance... I'm a new BB user (getting the Storm tomorrow) what does "sleeper function" mean?
    12-02-08 09:49 AM
    Pardon my ignorance... I'm a new BB user (getting the Storm tomorrow) what does "sleeper function" mean?
    Boiler,

The "sleeper function" is a piece of software in your Blackberry that puts the device into standby to save battery life. It activates when you put the phone into our holster, and wakes up when you remove it.

Thanks,
    12-02-08 10:46 AM
    ooh i can't wait for the innocase, i got that rubberized plastic one on handhelditems but it's just not the same as the seidio.

ps. i've gone thru the thin silicone from verizon,the clear plastic, the leather slip pouch, the thick silicone, and now the plastic rubberized.. i NEED the seidio!!
    12-02-08 11:12 AM
    ooh i can't wait for the innocase, i got that rubberized plastic one on handhelditems but it's just not the same as the seidio.

ps. i've gone thru the thin silicone from verizon,the clear plastic, the leather slip pouch, the thick silicone, and now the plastic rubberized.. i NEED the seidio!!
    for real! i'm really sick of treating my phone like a baby, I really need this case. hopefully it will come sooner than later
    12-02-08 11:19 AM
    Boiler,

The "sleeper function" is a piece of software in your Blackberry that puts the device into standby to save battery life. It activates when you put the phone into our holster, and wakes up when you remove it.

Thanks,
    Umm... that is bad-***.
    12-02-08 11:22 AM
    New to BB - and to "Innocase". Is "Innocase" something like Invisible Shield that has to be "installed", or, is it an actual "case", like you would put the Storm in it?

I've stayed away from anything requiring installation because my fine-motor skills aren't so hot.

Thanks!
    12-02-08 12:15 PM
    New to BB - and to "Innocase". Is "Innocase" something like Invisible Shield that has to be "installed", or, is it an actual "case", like you would put the Storm in it?

I've stayed away from anything requiring installation because my fine-motor skills aren't so hot.

Thanks!
    it's an actual plastic case, but with a rubberized material, it's super thin too. not like the IS or ghost armor, just a 2 piece snap case, but it's awesome.

edit: actually last time i stopped by the CC VZW store they had innocases for the curve. it doesn't say it on the packaging, but if u open it up on the back of the case it'll say "seidio"

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

Innocases

Over the past few years, our Innocases have quickly become one of the most popular products we manufacture. They add an amazingly thin layer of protection without the added bulk of other cases.

Our Innocase Crystal is perfectly clear so you can show off your phone's unique colors. Our Innocase Surface adds our now famous soft-touch rubberized texture in multiple colors to protect your device in style. The Innocase Hybrid is a combination of the two, providing a better grip on the back, but see through access on the front. These can be carried in a pocket or purse, or to really show them off, pair them with an Innocase Holster. The newest member of this lineup is the Innocase II. Its unique slide-in design has quickly propelled it to the top of the popularity list for our iPhone users, and we will continue to utilize this design on future devices.
    Last edited by phillypharm; 12-02-08 at 12:24 PM.
    12-02-08 12:22 PM
    Hello Seidio, hoping you check this thread again, I'm sure the innocase for the storm is finished, but just a thought on a design aspect that might be nice. Seems like some storm owners are having problems with lint getting under the screen is it possible for the innocase to overlap the screen gap just a tad? May solve the problem or atleast help. Here is a thread on the problem.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...anyone-106773/
    12-02-08 12:37 PM
    it's an actual plastic case, but with a rubberized material, it's super thin too. not like the IS or ghost armor, just a 2 piece snap case, but it's awesome.

edit: actually last time i stopped by the CC VZW store they had innocases for the curve. it doesn't say it on the packaging, but if u open it up on the back of the case it'll say "seidio"

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    My order for the Inocase and the Inocasecase err holster, will go in tonight.

THANKS!!
    12-02-08 12:42 PM
    had an 8703 before getting Storm, just kept naked in a verizon leather case with magnetic flap.

1) are the seidio leather cases flaps magnetic,
    2) do the seidio leather pouches have the sleep function
    3) I purchased the clear plastic case from Verizon when I bought the storm and hate it, makes my storm as big as my 8703 was

where I am going with that is, if I buy the innocase for the storm should I get the holster combo or the leather case combo.

Pros v Cons
    12-02-08 01:10 PM
    Hey seidioseidio,

Can't wait for the innocase & holster to be available - should be about the same time as my berries get here (1 for me & 1 for the mrs).

We're both new to crackberries and are already budding addicts *L*

Anyhow - just a random thought from some guy who took an Intro to Marketing class one time in college years ago

In addition to your existing Combo deals, how about an "Ultimate Combo" that includes the "Ultimate Screen Guard" as well?
    Note the whole use of the word Ultimate from the name of the screen guard - Kinda catchy doncha think ??

(and yes I know I need to switch to decaf)
    12-02-08 02:07 PM
    *edit* Double Tap induced by 504 Server Time-Out errors
    Last edited by N2DFire; 12-02-08 at 02:20 PM.
    12-02-08 02:10 PM
    My order for the Inocase and the Inocasecase err holster, will go in tonight.

THANKS!!
    np, but the innocase and holster rn't out yet.

this thread talks about the normal holster out, seidio says the innocase and innocase holster will be out mid month though, so i'm sure we'll all put our orders in the day it's available
    12-02-08 02:34 PM
    Hello Seidio, hoping you check this thread again, I'm sure the innocase for the storm is finished, but just a thought on a design aspect that might be nice. Seems like some storm owners are having problems with lint getting under the screen is it possible for the innocase to overlap the screen gap just a tad? May solve the problem or atleast help. Here is a thread on the problem.

STORM - Dust under screen anyone?
    and i agree about the overlap for the gap. if this isn't possible can you have a bar that goes over the buttom portion of the glass? (obviously just below where teh screen actually ends. this way if the phone is dropped, it'll prevent the screen from popping out.

my current case does a good job overlapping the top gap and it'd be great if the glass was "framed" on the top and bottom (if not all sides)

i'll try to post a pic explaining this
    Last edited by phillypharm; 12-02-08 at 02:41 PM.
    12-02-08 02:37 PM
    That would be just super.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 02:55 PM
    So the spring-clip holster and the innocase hoster are pretty much the same except the innocase can have the storm with the inncoase on it?? I am not sure if i am going to put a case on the storm, but want the best holster.
    Thanks

i ordered one off ebay. but it doesnt have sleeping mode. which i like. and this looks like its much better quality and people seem to like seidio. so i think im going to get the spring clip.
    Last edited by Stormmynewphone; 12-02-08 at 03:48 PM.
    12-02-08 03:41 PM
    How good are these for running? walking?

I'm a police officer, so i need to attach something to my tactical belt, and be able to run/walk take bumps without it falling out
    I have had 4 of the holsters for 4 different BBs over the years... It is super strong and will hold your BB safe in most normal to action filled situations. The holster holds the device tight, but is easy to release when needed. I would recommend this for your tactical belt. you MAY want to consider the innocase though since it will provide some protection "just in case" it does come off your belt (while jumping a fence, etc...). I'd hate to see your Storm explode on the ground.
    12-02-08 04:05 PM
    So I tried putting my storm to sleep with a magnet and went all around the thing looking for a place that would affect things and I couldn't find any place to do anything for me... I've also seen threads of others not being able to get it to work with cases specifically with sleeper magnets in them. Whats the scoop?
    12-02-08 04:41 PM
    Ordered, thank you.
    12-02-08 04:48 PM
    Is there any way to preorder the Innocase and Innocase Holster? All I get is "coming soon".

TIA!
    12-02-08 11:32 PM
    Is there any way to preorder the Innocase and Innocase Holster? All I get is "coming soon".

TIA!
    I don't think so. I know I just signed up for their product release notification. They'll send you an e-mail telling you it's available. Also if you click on the innocase surface product, it will say add to cart. Guess you could do that too.
    12-03-08 01:27 AM
    I don't think so. I know I just signed up for their product release notification. They'll send you an e-mail telling you it's available. Also if you click on the innocase surface product, it will say add to cart. Guess you could do that too.
    you'll know when this product is close to release because they will beging taking pre-orders...especially during this holiday season...
    12-03-08 01:29 AM
    hmm, after considering getting the innocase, i realized that i cannot because i have the desktop cradle that i like so much. maybe i will go ahead and order the holster now... can someone post some more detailed pix of how it attaches? I want something that is truly secure...
    12-03-08 01:45 AM
    i like that cradle a whole lot too...but I had a seidio case for my pearl and it was simple to snap on and snap off. That case took a good beating and i was sure glad I had it on there when I did... I'm thinking that when I'm at home and want to use the cradle...I don't mind taking the case off...but if I'm out and about...I like having that extra protection in case of the butterfingers.
    12-03-08 02:01 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD