does any one know when seidio cases for the storm 2 may be made available?? does anyone know if they will have an innocase 360 for it? thanks
    10-29-09 11:07 AM
    I think on their site it says coming soon.
    10-29-09 11:08 AM
    any update on this? I want a case and a screen protector from seidio but their lack of speed to produce the product might lead me to another company
    11-10-09 01:54 PM
    Yeah. What's taking them soooooo long? I e-mailed them to ask when they were going to have products available and they gave me the standard B.S. response:

"Thank you for your inquiry at Seidioonline. We are currently working on accessories for these new smartphones. We'll notify you when our most popular items are available. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA of the products for the Black Berry Storm II 9550. Please email BB9550@seidio.com for more updates on these products.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidio Online Customer Service"

I find it hard to believe that they would not have had time before the phone's release to adapt the S1 case to fit the S2. Incompetence.

dd.
    11-26-09 07:44 AM
    I'm also frustrated with how long it's taking them to support this phone.
    11-26-09 08:42 AM
    I got tired of waiting. Got the Otterbox Commuter and couldn't be happier. I had Seidio cases on my past 3 phones and loved them. After getting the otterbox I probably will not go back to Seidio. Not because they are bad I just really like the otterbox. They lost a loyal customer for being slow, I would have never considered anything else if it was available at the time I needed a case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD