09-10-09 11:06 PM
34 12
tools
    Seidio offers a discount. When I got mine, it was less

I've owned the cases and they have not rubbed on the phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Seidio offers a discount? Can you tell me how to go about getting one?

From what I've seen...this holster is the same price on Seidio's site as it is on CrackBerry's site.

09-03-09 08:01 PM
    I have the Seidio holster and absolutely love it. It's the best holster out there, at least IMO. It's low-profile, durable, feels "rubberized" like the sides and back of the Tour (the VZW Tour), has felt in it to protect the phone, and has a sturdy top-clip to hold the phone in place without scratching it. I don't wear it on a belt, I use it on an outside pocket on my purse.

I ordered mine from Seidio when it first came out and I got a discount. If I remember correctly, it was a special Seidio was running at the time for all of its products (like type a special code at checkout).

Quite honestly, I'm not one to turn down a discount, but I'd pay full-price for it if necessary.
    09-03-09 08:56 PM
    i got mine from eBay actually, came in within 3 days.
    Btw, on the pictures you posted earlier of your holster and Tour...which battery door do you have on your Tour; from those angles in the pics; it doesn't look either of the Sprint's door or Verizon's door.

I ordered mine from Seidio when it first came out and I got a discount. If I remember correctly, it was a special Seidio was running at the time for all of its products (like type a special code at checkout).
    Yeah I think this is what is was; it just ended...seidioonline.com

In any case; I think I'm going to order this sucker now.
    09-03-09 09:57 PM
    Seidio offers a discount? Can you tell me how to go about getting one?

From what I've seen...this holster is the same price on Seidio's site as it is on CrackBerry's site.

They run different specials all the time. Just sign up for their newsletters. They were just doing 10% off innocases and free shipping over $50, it ended a few days ago.
    09-03-09 11:15 PM
    I bought the Innocase 360 Combo for my Tour. They keyboard cover wasn't taut enough so they are sending me a replacement. The holster it uses is amazing and was totally worth it. I bought mine directly from Seidio at the time and their tech support/rma department have been very easy to work with.
    09-03-09 11:42 PM
    I bought the Innocase 360 Combo for my Tour. They keyboard cover wasn't taut enough so they are sending me a replacement. The holster it uses is amazing and was totally worth it. I bought mine directly from Seidio at the time and their tech support/rma department have been very easy to work with.
    Explain this please.
    09-04-09 12:00 AM
    Btw, on the pictures you posted earlier of your holster and Tour...which battery door do you have on your Tour; from those angles in the pics; it doesn't look either of the Sprint's door or Verizon's door
    Haha, it's the VZW door. i did debrand the phone though
    09-04-09 01:44 AM
    This is the photo I sent to them. The rubber keyboard cover was bubbled out, keeping it from being flush against the keyboard. They immediately recognized that this wasn't the way it was supposed to be and sent me an email next day that they were sending me an advanced replacement. I simply have to return my old one and they would be including the shipping label. Easy.

09-04-09 07:58 AM
    UPDATE:

I received the Seidio Holster today; and I must say...this is a QUALITY holster for the Tour; very nice. . When the Tour is in the holster and when the holster is clipped onto my belt; it has a very slim profile (which is EXACTLY what I was looking for).

The holster fits very snug against the waist/hip; it doesn't add any bulk and looks very classy; especially with the backside of the Tour showing.

Take my word for it is when I recommend something; this is definitely something I recommend for anyone looking for a holster for their Tour.
    09-10-09 11:06 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD