05-31-08 06:40 PM
39 12
tools
    So I received the email of shipping confirmation also. (ordered full black case and holster combo with the screen protectors) Fedex tracker said estimated delivery date 6/2 (Monday like everyone else.) However I just checked the tracker again and it is on the truck for delivery (today 5/30)
    05-30-08 10:10 AM
    Hey guys...sorry about the shipping problems. We couldn't ship anything on Monday, and Fedex didn't actually come Tuesday which caused problems with our shipments. We contacted them and they assured us they would speed up the packages to make sure they still arrived on time. Since this was done internally, you may not see it in your tracking online.

Your packages should still arrive when they were supposed to. If your package was supposed to go out Tuesday, you should still receive it today. If that doesn't happen, please email me at forum@seidio.com and I'll see what I can do to compensate you in some way.

Thanks,
    05-30-08 10:58 AM
    Hey guys...sorry about the shipping problems. We couldn't ship anything on Monday, and Fedex didn't actually come Tuesday which caused problems with our shipments. We contacted them and they assured us they would speed up the packages to make sure they still arrived on time. Since this was done internally, you may not see it in your tracking online.

Your packages should still arrive when they were supposed to. If your package was supposed to go out Tuesday, you should still receive it today. If that doesn't happen, please email me at forum@seidio.com and I'll see what I can do to compensate you in some way.

Thanks,
    You just can't beat customer service like this!
    05-30-08 12:54 PM

Thanks,
    thanks! this is the first time i use this company, but so far, it wont be my last!
    05-30-08 02:53 PM
    i want one!!!

but they dont have the color i want
    05-30-08 03:01 PM
    Well I checked the tracker online, its here! They alreafuy signed for it at work! I'm on my way to get it. I won't hijack this thread again, I'll post pics in a new thread as soon as I get back home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 03:04 PM
    Well... I keep trying to buy the Case and Charger stand combo... can't put the combo in my cart so I tried to call them. Too bad the phone number is out of service....

I guess I'll get one at some point.
    05-30-08 03:12 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/sei...se-pics-39620/

here's a link to the new thread i made with pics!
    05-30-08 04:49 PM
    Can't wait to order mine. I'm always afraid its going to get scratched or dropped

05-30-08 05:35 PM
    Got mine today as well!! Hooray!

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    05-30-08 06:10 PM
    Im looking at getting this for my 8310.I just use a chep 14 $ skin right now.
    05-30-08 08:01 PM
    -----

Does it have a clip, or can you put a clip on the back?

-----
    05-30-08 09:01 PM
    I had the slim hybrid case for my treo, but it broke fast. It broke because I would every once in a while take the case apart to clean it the dust out. I guess one time while taking it apart one of the tabs broke and that was the end of it...

It pissed me off because I was really carefully and the tab broke fairly easy. The case was great, but now i'm some what iffy on picking up a case for my curve.
    05-30-08 11:29 PM
    Yes it got delivered and I luv the way it feels and looks wit the Sprint Titanium curve

05-31-08 06:40 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD