Hi all,

I'm wondering if anybody is using the Seidio skinned holster with the OEM BB skin? That's my preferred setup for a holster, but if it's annoying to constantly lift the spring loaded tab at the top up in order to fit the phone in (since it might drag on the silicon skin), then I'll have to get their Innocase II as well.

Any advice is appreciated.
    02-10-09 10:02 PM
    I got the innocase II today and it is very nice! Easy to put on and much better than just the oem skins - imo. Got the pink and posted pics in the seidio innocase 8900 thread.
    02-10-09 10:20 PM
    I got the innocase II today and it is very nice! Easy to put on and much better than just the oem skins - imo. Got the pink and posted pics in the seidio innocase 8900 thread.
    Thanks for the post! However, I have always loved the simplistic look and feel of the silicon cases, and would prefer to use that with the holster. But if it is too annoying to accommodate for it, I'll get an Innocase too. (no pun intended!)
    02-10-09 10:23 PM
    I'm wondering the same thing, I like the OEM Blackberry skins, but i've been wondering if the Seidio holsters will fit the 8900 with the skin on it. Seems like it would considering the have the elastic sides desgined to fit an 8900 with the innocase on it which is pretty much the same as an oem skin. But anyone out there actually using this combo? Also, it's really important that the holster put the 8900 in sleeper mode. Anyone??
    02-11-09 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD