I just checked my e-mail and Seidio confirmed shipping my 360 extended case on 9/29. I tracked it through Fed Ex and it was shipped.should arrive 10/2 before 430pm. when i ordered it the website said shipping would start until 10/5. anyone else getting theirs early?
    09-29-09 11:34 PM
    I just checked my e-mail and Seidio confirmed shipping my 360 extended case on 9/29. I tracked it through Fed Ex and it was shipped.should arrive 10/2 before 430pm. when i ordered it the website said shipping would start until 10/5. anyone else getting theirs early?
    Yes, we have been able to move up the shipping date for both

1) Innocase extended
    2) Innocase 360 extended

The shipping began today (9/29)

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio
    09-30-09 12:02 AM
    Wish they made the Innocase II extended...maybe here soon.
    09-30-09 12:16 AM
    Thanks for the rapid response Seidio! my Tour has been naked too long.
    09-30-09 12:36 AM
    They just notified me that the innodock has shipped yesterday. It wasn't supposed to ship until next week so that's cool. Now I just need to get a 360 that the silicone doesn't bubble up on after three or four days. Erks me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 05:52 AM
    Why hasn't my innodock shipped yet? :-(

I feel like crying...
    09-30-09 05:01 PM
    Why hasn't my innodock shipped yet? :-(

I feel like crying...
    When did you place your order? They might be sending out the shipments in order of first come, first served.
    09-30-09 05:06 PM
    I already have the black 360 case (a couple of weeks). But I need to get the
    extended battery. Can I just get the 360 extended back, when I buy
    the extended battery?
    09-30-09 06:28 PM
    I already have the black 360 case (a couple of weeks). But I need to get the
    extended battery. Can I just get the 360 extended back, when I buy
    the extended battery?
    I doubt it, but you're better off contacting Seidio customer service for a definite answer.
    09-30-09 07:17 PM
    I doubt it, but you're better off contacting Seidio customer service for a definite answer.
    I have a feeling they will. They didn't have the extended battery or case when I ordered my 360 case or I would have gotten it right there and then. I'm a long time customer of Seidio. Every BB I have had has been covered by there cases and a extended battery in them also. So I hope they will offer just the backs,for who already has a case and will be buying the extended battery...Damn I might even get the cradle also...
    09-30-09 08:07 PM
    I believe they are only offering the extended cases in black, so if you have another color you might have to wait.
    09-30-09 08:25 PM
    Thats ok, I have the black 360 case.
    10-01-09 08:22 PM
    When did you place your order? They might be sending out the shipments in order of first come, first served.
    A few days ago, so I guess I'll wait. Sometimes I get impatient, it is a bad fault of mine. I'll wait like good little boy.
    10-01-09 11:39 PM
    A few days ago, so I guess I'll wait. Sometimes I get impatient, it is a bad fault of mine. I'll wait like good little boy.
    Don't feel bad I ordered a few days ago and got an email stating that the cases,battery and chargers that I ordered are on back order.
    10-02-09 02:39 AM
    I ordered a snap case before my dock was offered on the site. At the time their was an estimated ship date for the case of 9/21 but now it just says coming soon. In the mean time my dock has shipped.
    10-02-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD