New From Seidio!
    Introducing Seidios OEM sized rubberized battery door with speaker opening for Blackberry 8300/8310/8320

Tired of muffled conversations, or just need a new battery door? Either way, the OEM sized rubberized battery door with speaker opening for 8300/8310/8320 is the solution for you! This replacement door has a speaker opening so that users are able to hear ringtones and phone conversations better. It is made from Seidios signature rubberized material that provides a firm grip and matches the side grips of the device. This replacement door also includes the necessary cutouts for the camera and has a mirror.

*Note: This door is compatible only with OEM sized batteries.
    10-17-07 04:00 PM
    that looks nice.
    10-17-07 04:09 PM
    Does anyone have any reviews on this product?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-07 02:00 AM
    I keep trying to buy this product with the extended battery from the crackberry store but it keeps showing out of stock. I've been told by friends that it a well made product that is well worth the money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-07 02:52 AM
    Seidio products are really made with good quality...
    12-02-07 03:09 AM
    it looks nice !

i like the rubberized matereial and the speaker cut out!

How much?
    12-02-07 10:20 AM
    Does anyone have any reviews on this product?
    I ordered one up from Seidio and received it quickly. It looked GREAT and the speakerphone cutout made a HUGE difference. Unfortunately, it did not latch onto the Curve at all - even with the standard BB OEM battery.

The Seidio cover has a plastic tab on the bottom edge that is supposed to fit into the receiver on the Curve just like the OEM cover. However, at least on my Seidio cover that tab was not large enough and the cover did not ever latch in-place. Any slight movement and it just popped off. Forget putting the Curve in a sleeve or case - just picking it up and the cover fell off. I tried taping it, finessing it, but to no avail.

I've been trying for a week to get an RMA to return it, and I'm hoping it doesn't get nasty... I bought Seidio products for my Treo and loved them, hopefully they will come through with an RMA sometime next week before the 14 day return period is expired!

BTW, the 1500mAh battery also didn't fit, with the OEM cover, so that has to go back as well. Oh well!
    12-14-07 07:05 PM
    Have had mine for about 2 weeks. It is great, no problems with it. Fits fine and I love the "almost" all black look of the berry. Great product from Seidio as usual.
    12-14-07 07:34 PM
    FWIW, I got this battery cover and the 1,500mAh battery and works great as does the Seidio screen protector.
    12-14-07 07:59 PM
    I have a Seidio battery door and 1500mAh battery coming in the next day or two...and will post a review as soon as possible!!
    12-14-07 08:18 PM
    like the rubber and the speaker vent. Dislike the name badge and the circular mirror.
    12-14-07 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD