The holster is made from a nice and sturdy plastic with a felt-lined interior to protect the screen, trackball, and keyboard of the inward facing Curve. The clip at the top of the holster also is coated with the very nice rubberized coating found on the Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Case (link to my review), over the entire clip to prevent marring of the case or your Berry. To fully protect from scratches, the inside of the top-clip is also coated with the soft rubber to securely hold your Berry in place.

Speaking of the top-clip it makes placement and removal of the Curve feel more natural.

The belt clip itself feels very secure. I've pushed and pulled without my Curve moving. I am confident my Berry isnt going anywhere. The rotation of the belt clip is tight but not so tight that you have to fight with it to move it. I was able to rotate it while it was clipped to my scrubs. The 3 positions clicked into place easily, the clip rotates 90-degrees to the left and right in 30-degree increments.

The inside of the holster is nicely lined with a contoured soft felt-like material from top to bottom to protect the inward facing screen, trackball, and keyboard. Seidio could have gone cheap by cutting a rectangle and gluing it in there, instead they spent a little extra time and money to give you a high quality stylish product. One thing that Seidio doesnt mention on their site is that the holster contains the sleeper magnet, which for me was a pleasant surprise.

In my opinion, the holster is extremely well made, I wish I could find something to complain about but its just not the case.

The holster is available for both an unprotected Curve or for the Curve protected by the Super Slim Rubberized Case.

Save yourself $10 by ordering the combo. Theyre available in Pink, Black, Blue and Burgundy for you fashion conscious folks.
    06-05-08 09:06 PM
    Do they make those for the pearl?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 01:08 AM
    Do they make those for the pearl?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The sure do, I believe they make'em for all the BB's
    06-06-08 03:07 AM
    I'm gonna have to pick me up one.
    06-06-08 11:50 AM
    Is this the same holster that Kevin Reviewed here? The clip on the top is known to wear off the matte finish on the top of the Curve

I want one of these, but I want to keep my curve clean!
    06-06-08 12:50 PM
    Thats why when I got it for my previous BB Pearl I got a skin. Seidio makes a skinned and un skinned one.
    06-06-08 12:55 PM
    Is this the same holster that Kevin Reviewed here? The clip on the top is known to wear off the matte finish on the top of the Curve

I want one of these, but I want to keep my curve clean!
    That would be the same holster. If you want to keep your Curve clean then I'd suggest going with the combo set. Slim Rubberized Case/Holster. That's what I'm using and have zero complaints.
    06-06-08 01:02 PM
    Well, my plan is to use a holster to clip the phone to my dashboard while I am driving. I want to use it as a GPS in my car, and have bluetooth for hands free. Here in California, 7/1/08 is the date to have hands free by. I hate the universal car cradles that are big and bulky, so that is why I wanted to use a holster specifically for the curve.

I guess I am out of luck, I will probably modify the holster to minimize the damage it can do. I really don't like the cases since I like the small size of the curve, and adding a case makes it feel bulkier than I want.
    06-06-08 01:52 PM
    if you want a perfect fit vehicle mount.... check out proclips... ProClip Mounting System - Choose Your Country

seidio holsters are awesome but plan on three spots to were paint off. top front and back bottom conners. i have used them on three different phones.
    06-06-08 05:07 PM
    if you want a perfect fit vehicle mount.... check out proclips... ProClip Mounting System *-*Choose Your Country

seidio holsters are awesome but plan on three spots to were paint off. top front and back bottom conners. i have used them on three different phones.
    Thanks CodyBB, that just made my day! I have been looking for something like that for 3 months all over the internet with no avail...
    06-06-08 07:31 PM
    Got mine yesterday. Love the product, but my black skin is defective and won't click together properly on the top! Suks! I will call them tomorrow and hopefully get a replacement. Also, my mistake, I did not see the combo set and bought them individually. Cost me more by about $15. Plan on mentioning that also. Looks to be a good solid product and I like the extra "protection factor" It's like an airbag for my BB!! Will let you guys know how it turns out.
    06-08-08 02:22 PM
    I ordered the Black rubberized case on Friday. Should be getting it early this week, I'm really excited! I have some scratches on my bb (near the camera) and I can't stop staring at them. It's weird to because I always have my bb protected so I don't know how it happens.
    06-08-08 02:29 PM
    I ordered the Black rubberized case on Friday. Should be getting it early this week, I'm really excited! I have some scratches on my bb (near the camera) and I can't stop staring at them. It's weird to because I always have my bb protected so I don't know how it happens.
    Just ordered the case and holster this morning. Hope this is all it's cracked up to be for the $58 it costs. So far everyone here has been spot on so my confidence is high.
    06-08-08 02:35 PM
    For good price check on ebay.
    06-08-08 03:05 PM
    Got mine yesterday. Love the product, but my black skin is defective and won't click together properly on the top! Suks! I will call them tomorrow and hopefully get a replacement. Also, my mistake, I did not see the combo set and bought them individually. Cost me more by about $15. Plan on mentioning that also. Looks to be a good solid product and I like the extra "protection factor" It's like an airbag for my BB!! Will let you guys know how it turns out.
    Flash,

I apologize for the issue you've had with your case. Please email your order number and contact information to forum@seidio.com. You either received a bad case or may have accidentally ordered the wrong case. Either way I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,
    06-08-08 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD