I have a 2600 extended battery for my Bold 9650 and dropped my phone and broke the cheap battery door. I bought the battery from Ebay and asked the seller for a door, but he doesnt sell just the door. So I contact Seidio to try and buy a door. Here is their respone:

Thank you for contacting us at Seidioonline. We never sell our battery covers without the batteries; however, as a courtesy we are offering you a special order. The battery cover will be US$14.95 plus US$3.95 for shipping and handling. To place this special order, please email or fax to 713-361-1302 with the following information as a response to this email:

-Contact Number
    -Phone Model
    -Extended battery size
    -Phone carrier/color
    -CC type
    -CC #
    -Name on CC
    -CC expiration
    -CC security code
    -Bill to address
    -Ship to address

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Customer Service

Seidio Customer Service
    Wow.
    07-20-10 01:48 PM
    Cheapest I can find it on ebay is $12.39 with shipping, which isn't a whole lot cheaper.
    07-20-10 01:50 PM
    Cheapest I can find it on ebay is $12.39 with shipping, which isn't a whole lot cheaper.
    I looked on Ebay and could not find any. Guess I will pay whatever.
    07-20-10 01:52 PM
    Whole bunch of them
    tour 2600mah battery door items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.com!

They're not seidio brand, but considering how cheap the seidio door is anyways, i don't really think that's a problem...
    07-20-10 01:58 PM
    Same price I paid for a door for my wife's 9650 from Seidio
    07-20-10 02:14 PM
    Seidio Rip OFF!

I think its extremely nice of them.
    I'm not sure what your point is.
    they could tell u to drop dead
    JimmieRay
    Last edited by Betmen; 07-20-10 at 02:25 PM.
    07-20-10 02:22 PM
    Seidio Rip OFF!

I think its extremely nice of them.
    I'm not sure what your point is.
    they could tell u to drop dead
    JimmieRay
    I think his point is, you have to use a cheap battery door to use a better battery. So they are making a cheap product so it breaks and they can bone you on the replacement. Telling him they don't sell it and to go elsewhere would be less of a slap in the face, methinks. Try not to freak out on me for posing my opinion.
    07-20-10 02:33 PM
    I think his point is, you have to use a cheap battery door to use a better battery. So they are making a cheap product so it breaks and they can bone you on the replacement. Telling him they don't sell it and to go elsewhere would be less of a slap in the face, methinks. Try not to freak out on me for posing my opinion.
    exaxctly my point
    07-20-10 02:41 PM
    Sorry !! I thought you said the extended door was
    from another company. Are you say the door that broke
    is the door that came from Seidio ??
    07-21-10 08:53 AM
    I have a 2600 extended battery for my Bold 9650 and dropped my phone and broke the cheap battery door. I bought the battery from Ebay and asked the seller for a door, but he doesnt sell just the door. So I contact Seidio to try and buy a door. Here is their respone:

Thats the part that thru me... is the Seidio the manufacture. The seller was unclear.
    07-21-10 08:55 AM
    [QUOTE=JimmieRay;5367575]I have a 2600 extended battery for my Bold 9650 and dropped my phone and broke the cheap battery door. I bought the battery from Ebay and asked the seller for a door, but he doesnt sell just the door. So I contact Seidio to try and buy a door. Here is their response.

Thats the part that confused me... is Seidio the manufacture. The seller and ebay scenario was unclear.
    07-21-10 08:58 AM

Thank you for contacting us at Seidioonline. We never sell our battery covers without the batteries; however, as a courtesy we are offering you a special order. The battery cover will be US$14.95 plus US$3.95 for shipping and handling. To place this special order, please email or fax to 713-361-1302 with the following information as a response to this email:

-Contact Number
    -Phone Model
    -Extended battery size
    -Phone carrier/color
    -CC type
    -CC #
    -Name on CC
    -CC expiration
    -CC security code
    -Bill to address
    -Ship to address

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Customer Service

Seidio Customer Service
    Wow.
    If you bought the battery from the Manufacturer then I would understand but you bought it through a third party. So where is SEIDIO ripping you off. You sound like folks on here that buy phones on ebay and demand that VZW, Sprint or whoever replace them when they are broke.
    07-21-10 10:25 AM
    So, who dropped the blackberry? Seidio or the owner of the after market item? I think Seidio is doing a great thing by offering the door without battery. Like others mentioned, they could have stated "No."
    07-21-10 10:32 AM
    I thought about getting the 2600 battery at one point. I held back after reading numerous reviews on how awful the battery door is. Not just hear, but posts all across the web are claiming how easy the door can break.

Does anyone sell a better quality extended battery door other than Seidio?
    07-21-10 12:19 PM
    " I dropped my phone and broke something, now i want it replaced for free".. Grow up..
    07-21-10 12:23 PM
    In general I like Seidio products, but dealing with them on the phone is a real chore! They are not what I call customer friendly!
    Last edited by bbueding; 07-21-10 at 12:29 PM. Reason: spelling
    07-21-10 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD