Just wanted to share my poor experience with Seidio Customer service. I purchased an Innocase for my Bold with holster. The front cover developed a crack along the thin side rails in the first few weeks. I returned the item and received a replacement with out issue. Five month later I developed another crack along the same thin rail on the front cover. Seidio agreed via email to an exchange...but now they are not returning emails.

Also..for any others considering the Innocase for the Bold I would advise against it. The material is very brittle and the front rails are so thin it is very likely you will have it crack at some point.
    07-06-09 10:49 AM
    Sorry. I returned one item with them before without issue.

Maybe they're swamped with emails due to new device releases recently? (3GS, Palm,) Edit & sidekick (lol inside joke)

Maybe the Holiday slowed things down?
    Last edited by Teek; 07-06-09 at 11:12 AM.
    07-06-09 10:54 AM
    Sorry to hear this. Every time I have needed to contact them I received nothing but the best support. Hope all turns out well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 11:18 AM
    I've had nothing but great customer service from Seidio. How long has it been since you sent the email to them? Maybe you should call in?

Sorry. I returned one item with them before without issue.

Maybe they're swamped with emails due to new device releases recently? (3GS, Palm,) Edit & sidekick (lol inside joke)

Maybe the Holiday slowed things down?
    you made me spit out my coke.
    07-06-09 01:59 PM
    Just wanted to share my poor experience with Seidio Customer service. I purchased an Innocase for my Bold with holster. The front cover developed a crack along the thin side rails in the first few weeks. I returned the item and received a replacement with out issue. Five month later I developed another crack along the same thin rail on the front cover. Seidio agreed via email to an exchange...but now they are not returning emails.

Also..for any others considering the Innocase for the Bold I would advise against it. The material is very brittle and the front rails are so thin it is very likely you will have it crack at some point.
    How long has it been since you emailed them the second time? The only problem Ive had with Seidio is that they take a while to respond or send you a replacement and you cant talk to any one on the phone you have to email them regarding warrenty and replacements.
    07-07-09 12:58 AM
    Well...I sent 2 emails at the beginning of June, one on June 16th, and now yesterday morning....still no response. I guess I'll try calling.
    07-07-09 05:48 AM
    they have a twitter act @seidioseidio. see if those affected have better luck this way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 06:32 AM
    I also love their Customer Service, I recommend them to my friends and family because they are so accommodating. Although the Innocase probably needs to be made a little better so that it lasts longer, it is the best case that I've found to protect my Blackberry and work with a holster. I'm sorry to hear of your problem, I hope it is resolved.
    07-07-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD