I just purchased a

SEIDIO Original Rubberized Holster for Blackberry Curve on ebay for 13.99. I checked on here first and it was $29.99 so i saved a few bucks, does anybody have one to let me know how it is.

thanks <3

stephanie
    10-14-08 09:05 PM
    I brought the Seidio Rubberized back door for my friend and he likes it!! No scratches. It feels more secure while its in his hand.
    Hope you like yours.
    10-14-08 09:10 PM
    I bought the rubberized batter door as well. It's held up amazing so far, and I use my BB a ton. It doesn't scratch easily, and provides a good gripping surface. So I'm sure the holster will be just as good!
    10-14-08 09:58 PM
    I have the rubberized holster. I like it. If holster is ur thing its a good buy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 05:29 AM
    can someone post a pic sounds like a nice acces.
    10-15-08 09:21 AM
    I've had one for each of my BB's, The best available in my opinion.
    10-15-08 09:54 AM
    I have two. One for a naked bb and one for a bb innocase as they call it. I can't go without one. I swap back and forth between using a case and not so both holsters get used frequently. I actually have ordered a third because I play with the little latch at the top when I am bored and I broke the spring. Overall, a very good buy even at retail cost.
    10-16-08 05:48 AM
    Ok. Let me give you this advice. The curve has been out for well over a year and a half now so you gotta look cool with it, like you not new to it and you know what its all about. I keep my curve in the seidio rubberized hardcase and carry it around in the seidio holster. You can't go wrong with that. But where you get extra cred is by switching the normal backdoor with the sedio rubberized backdoor. When you now put the device in the sedio hardcase with the sedio backdoor on, you have a new looking device. The backdoor has a vent for the speaker and the hardcase matches all these. It rocks. It shows that you know your BB and you are not a novice or some just comer.
    10-16-08 06:19 AM
    See My Signature!!!!!
    10-16-08 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD