has any one bought this battery cover ...and been able to get it with free shipping ...has it been worth the the cost....with shipping $20
    06-03-09 10:03 PM
    If it is anything like the Seidio Extended Rubberized Battery Cover .. it falls off with the slightest touch to the back cover.. I would just keep the OEM cover on it the way you have it now. IMHO.
    06-03-09 11:25 PM
    I got one for my 8330 from amazon for under $20 and its worth every penny. My only gripe about it is the mirror is surface mounted to the cover making it the first thing to touch whatever its placed on which has scratched it to reveal a copper color. But I still think its the best accessory I have purchased. It feels better in your hand than oem and makes the sound quality a lot better. To make a long story short I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 11:41 PM
    I've had 2 8350i phones and I had 2 of these doors and they both fall off very easily. I almost lost it a few times. I'm sure it would stay on if you used doubled sided tape though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 05:33 AM
    soooo......it falls off easily...and the mirror extends past the surface of the cover......seems like they (seidio) need to go back to the drawing board.....or does $20 just not buy very much these days
    06-04-09 07:51 PM
    soooo......it falls off easily...and the mirror extends past the surface of the cover......seems like they (seidio) need to go back to the drawing board.....or does $20 just not buy very much these days
    Falls off easily is putting it mildly ..all you need to do is just apply pressure or touch it.. and off it comes.. you will need to tape it in place to keep it from falling off or kiss your cover and battery goodbye.
    06-04-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD