I used this holster on my curve and have eagerly been awaiting it for the Bold. It is really slim line and very comfortable.

http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2619
    10-14-08 07:04 PM
    This is excellent news. I have loved the Seidio spring clips since I first purchased one years ago for my Treo 750. Had one for my Curve, and now want to get one for my Bold.
    10-14-08 07:40 PM
    yay! I have been waiting for the seido spring clip holster. Its been in development for a while but glad to see its now being sold. Nice find.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 07:57 PM
    Anybody order this yet? Interested to know if it scratches the top of the bold.
    12-09-08 09:26 AM
    Yes, I have one!! works great and I love it. I just ordered there innocase and the spring clip that works with that also.. can't wait till it arrives. They are built great and very sturdy.
    12-09-08 09:37 AM
    To Bosox:

Are your sure that the spring clip holster works with the innocase?
    12-10-08 10:05 PM
    Anybody order this yet? Interested to know if it scratches the top of the bold.
    Thats what I want to know. It did scratch my Curve and I hear that the silver on the Bold rubs off sooo.. As much as I love the holster, I may pass.
    12-10-08 10:16 PM
    Teek, I heard someone feedback that the clip scratch the top of the bold, but I am not sure. So I might buy an Innocase but I want to make sure the spring-clip holster fits with the innocase.
    12-10-08 10:20 PM
    I have the innocase and holster combo. At first I did not think I would like the holster because it took me a few days to learn how to remove and place my bold into the holster with one hand. Now that I have mastered that, I love them. I could not imagine using the spring clip holster (for unskinned Bold). I feel pretty good about having that innocase protecting my Bold! Overall, I am very satisfied with Seidio products.
    12-10-08 10:38 PM
    Seidio added a little piece of rubber to the clip and so far no signs of scratching.

12-11-08 12:32 AM
    Does it have the magnet for putting the Bold in Standby? It seems that would be very important.
    12-11-08 12:42 AM
    Does it have the magnet for putting the Bold in Standby? It seems that would be very important.
    djohnson10,

Yes...all our Blackberry holsters are designed for use with the built in "sleeper" function.

Thanks,
    12-11-08 10:34 AM
    Yes, it fits in the holster but you have to make sure you buy the one that is specifically designed to fit along with the skin. The regular one will not work with the skin on

12-11-08 11:29 AM
    Bosox:

I think you are talking about the Innocase holster (not the Spring-clip holster) because the Innocase holster is made for the Innocase.

However, I already ordered a Spring-clip holster, and I want to know that I can pair that holster with the Innocase or not? Has anyone tried yet?
    12-11-08 01:02 PM
    Hi,

The spring case holder is meant for a naked bold. You cant use it with the innocase. I have the spring holder with me for a month already . However I used it only twice. Cause I am afraid it will scratch the aluminium on the bold even thouse the holder has rubber on it.
    12-11-08 09:40 PM
    Seidio makes two different holsters for the Bold. The spring clip holster is made for an unskinned bold. The Innocase clip holster is made to hold the Bold inside of a Innocase skin. Both have the sleeper function and the same belt clip which is sturdy and can be rotated. They look similar but are not the same size. Search in the combo section of Seidio
    products for the Innocase and Innocase Holster.
    12-11-08 09:50 PM
    Hi,

The spring case holder is meant for a naked bold. You cant use it with the innocase. I have the spring holder with me for a month already . However I used it only twice. Cause I am afraid it will scratch the aluminium on the bold even thouse the holder has rubber on it.
    That was my fear. I got the holster for the innocase and use that.

12-11-08 10:12 PM
    Honestly,

The spring holster is so sexy when my naked bold is clipped into it...however its not so much as scratch, its just somehow dirties( cannot be rubbed off ) the aluminium bezel.

So in order to avoid this, whenever you use the holder make sure you pull the clip to place the bold into it. Dont just simply push the bold in and out of the holster without listing the clip. That should do the trick already.

However if protection is what you need you can get the bundled innocase holster
    12-12-08 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD