12-19-09 09:55 PM
35 12
tools
    Am I the only one that drains a battery before the day is up!?!

Anyway I charge my battery every night but there are times that I don't go straight home and I'll be on Yellow after work so I'm looking into get this.

My only question is will it work for the OEM desktop charging pod?

If not than it's a no go! My phone is my alarm clock and I need the time staring me down the whole night (I wake up alot and check the time) vs. having to pick up the phone and look at it.
    12-11-09 09:06 PM
    I am not disagreeing.. There batteries are very good, I don't like there cases nor there customer support but that varies on the customers experience.
    but you are disagreeing with everyone who is saying good things about them, especially when you say "well you haven't had many cases then."

i too have had zero problems with seido, i loved their innocase hybrid for the curve and convinced 5 other people to get it.

i would like to know what you considered to be "dishonest" on their site. as far as i can tell, all your bad experiences are purely subjective on the fact that you just don't like their cases or the case designs, which is pure opinion.
    12-11-09 11:09 PM
    My only question is will it work for the OEM desktop charging pod?
    The 1750mAH battery: Yes
    The 2700mAH battery: No

I just today received the Seidio 2700mAH battery as well as the holster that fits. I'll be picking up the Innocase II when it's available, as well as the cradle to accompany it and the 2700mAH battery.

First impressions are that yes, while it adds extra thickness to the phone, it's not really all that bad. It makes the phone about 2/3 the weight (feels like, at least) as the old iPods, and it will last a heck of a long time when charged. The holster is the same as the one for Innocase II, but it fits the un-cased BB.

I'll post a full review up on Monday or Tuesday, once I get a full day of heavy usage in.

P.S., To the poster above who made it his goal to turn everybody off to Seidio, your personal experiences with the company are unfortunately very odd when compared to most others. I have had many Seidio products, and not one has been less than fantastic and customer service has always been top notch. As an example, when they first released the Innocase II and Holster for the 9700, I didn't see the bundle and purchased each individually ($10 more than bundle). As soon as I realized this, I contacted them and within two business days I had a refund of the $10 in my bank account. Please do contact them again and voice your concerns; I'm confident they'll make it up to you if it's reasonable.
    Last edited by howejustin; 12-11-09 at 11:19 PM.
    12-11-09 11:14 PM
    Would love to hear the review. Does typing feel any easier with the extra thickness?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 03:41 AM
    Thanks Justin. Kind of a disappointment to hear that. Is the 1750 worth getting? If I pay money I want to see a big difference with battery performance!
    12-12-09 04:55 PM
    Can't wait for your review. I'm sure the battery is fantastic. I had the extended battery on my old Bold and it was great.

12-12-09 05:36 PM
    Can we get an update to how long the battery is lasting with a full charge? Also can anyone take some side shots of the phone with this battery?

12-19-09 09:43 PM
    I imagine that the 4-5mm additional thickness would make a big difference... I am sure that it would very different in the hand and also make the phone feel much heavier.... I am very ocd about these kinds of things, would love to here some reviews....

Seeing how the 9700 is smaller than the 9000... I doubt the extra mm will big a big deal for former 9000 owners.
    12-19-09 09:47 PM
    Can we get an update to how long the battery is lasting with a full charge? Also can anyone take some side shots of the phone with this battery?

Damn... it looks chunky in this pic...
    (although they claim it's only 3-4mm)

12-19-09 09:51 PM
    Wow! can you say "Brick"
    12-19-09 09:55 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD