Hello fellow crackberryheads!
    I work a job that invloves me being miles away from car chargers, as well as being dusty all the time. I went to a Verizon store and bought the otter box for my Storm and am pretty happy with it. However, I'm interested in the Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Battery that I have found here on this site. Anyone know if this big sucker fits in the case?
    06-08-09 11:04 PM
    Hi there, as the Seidio 2600mAh battery protrudes from the back, there is no way for the otterbox to fit with this battery installed, so no, they don't work together. But you could have the otterbox on during the use with your normal battery and remove your storm from it when you need to swap your batteries over...
    06-09-09 01:01 AM
    Gotcha, thanks for the reply!
    I may have to go with another less powerful battery then. I need it to last while i'm out in "Boonieville" and the stock battery isnt cutting it. Plus th eOtterbox is pretty much a necessity in my work environment.
    06-16-09 09:46 PM
    dude the Otterbox + 2600mAh Extended Battery = ba storm lol
    06-16-09 11:26 PM
    you can put a special Seidio case for the storm with extended battery on it. I have that for my 2600 mAh battery. It isn't bad. Same price as all the other cases from them, $29.99. Makes it a tad bulkier. But totally protects the weak battery door from damage. I have dropped the phone twice by accident. Both times the case popped open. But the storm was undamaged.

The back piece the back of your phone sits in, literally sits in there, like tightly compressed, so it doesn't move or budge. It's great. No worries about the battery door breaking, as that is the biggest issue anyone has with the 2600 battery.
    06-17-09 09:27 AM
    you can put a special Seidio case for the storm with extended battery on it. I have that for my 2600 mAh battery. It isn't bad. Same price as all the other cases from them, $29.99. Makes it a tad bulkier. But totally protects the weak battery door from damage. I have dropped the phone twice by accident. Both times the case popped open. But the storm was undamaged.

The back piece the back of your phone sits in, literally sits in there, like tightly compressed, so it doesn't move or budge. It's great. No worries about the battery door breaking, as that is the biggest issue anyone has with the 2600 battery.
    Hello,

Just to clarify Legato's comment here, the case is called Innocase Extended, and it will allow you to use the 2600mAh battery without having to leave your Storm exposed. It is sold right here in the Crackberry store!

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content
    06-17-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD