im hopefully buying a case soon, but before I do, whats the difference between the first one and number II?
    02-22-09 12:01 PM
    i have 2 so i dont know much about 1 but from what i can tell. 2 is a slide is and snap and 1 is a top and bottom snap. so looks wise i can only see that the top is different. 2 is wide open, 1 only has slots for the mute and lock buttons on top. great case but im not putting it back on until the next official OS so i dont have to take it off over and over if my storm freezes.
    02-22-09 12:06 PM
    gotcha. yeah i just put .103 and its been going good so far. i mean i had .75 before and that frooze at least once a day.
    02-22-09 12:07 PM
    I have the 2, it looks better in my opinion. The big difference is lack of coverage for the top of the phone.
    02-22-09 12:10 PM
    I was torn between the 1 and the 2. I wanted the protection of the 1, but the look and the slide together styling of the 2. So I decided a couple of things: The way I am going to use the holster, I think the 2 may allow wear on the top of the phone from the holster clip. Then I realized after hours of thought and research, that this just a phone case, and if I don't like the 1, I'll just buy the 2. I don't have money to throw away, but we aren't talking a fortune here.

I found the Innocase 1 holster combo for $41.90 at Amazon. I ordered it yesterday.
    02-22-09 12:19 PM
    okay. i think i might get the combo too
    02-22-09 12:49 PM
    okay. i think i might get the combo too
    I chose the Innocase I for the extra protection and I believe when using the device landscape mode, a more "even" feel when typing. i.e. both hands are on the case material when in use. just a personal preference.

Both the Innocase I & II are engineered well and I highly suggest the combo with the holster clip.
    02-22-09 12:58 PM
    The 2 is better in my opinion. It is thin enough that it adds little bulk, but enhances the phone so that it feels so much better in your hands.
    02-22-09 01:52 PM
    The 2 is better in my opinion. It is thin enough that it adds little bulk, but enhances the phone so that it feels so much better in your hands.
    For the record - The Innocase I & Innocase II are made of the same material and are the same thickness. The only difference is the amount of coverage on the unit and the way the 2 pieces of the case fit together. One might want to visit the the Seideo web site for a complete description with pictures prior to making a final decision.........
    02-22-09 02:13 PM
    I have 2 with broken tabs and got completely shafted my seidio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 03:19 PM
    that's hard to believe based on some of the other threads floating around. it seems they are really trying to do right by everyone to me...
    02-22-09 08:59 PM
    Ya they were. However they can't find my wifes order info and pretty much told me there isn't much they can do. Sucks. My wife has been looking all over for her order receipt but so far nothing. We just moved and stff is everywhere.

02-22-09 09:15 PM
    I have 2 with broken tabs and got completely shafted my seidio.

wow, that is a surprise - I had issue with a case similar to this on an old phone and they were very responsive and very easy to deal with....have you tried to press them a bit?
    02-22-09 09:16 PM
    Ya they were. However they can't find my wifes order info and pretty much told me there isn't much they can do. Sucks. My wife has been looking all over for her order receipt but so far nothing. We just moved and stff is everywhere.

That scares me now. I just bought a 2 thru a 3rd party off Amazon. If there is a problem with mine who will honor the replacement if needed???
    02-22-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD