But now I'm a little confused. The one I had for my Curve was the Innocase Surface. However, for the Tour, they have 3 options for the Innocase:

- Innocase Surface
    - Innocase Surface II
    - Innocase 360

I know how the 360 case is different, but I'm not sure what the difference is between the Surface and Surface II.

Anyone know?
    08-08-09 10:12 AM
    The only difference I can tell in the descriptions is this:

Surface II - Unique slide-in design consists of top and bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly

Surface - Consists of front and back interlocking pieces that fit your device snugly

They're both the same price - $29.95, so it's hard to say which is better without seeing them first.
    08-08-09 10:19 AM
    Surface II has a velvet inside to protect the phone while sliding the case on and off

also, from what I see, the Surface I covers part of the speaker on the tour...
    08-08-09 12:16 PM
    From the descriptions, the Surface has a front plate and a back plate. The Surface II however has a top part and a bottom part instead of front and back. Personal preference for those 2 attributes I would say.
    08-08-09 12:22 PM
    Surface II sounds like a much better option if you are using a BB DockPod Charger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 12:37 PM
    Can't wait for the Innocase II, I had the regular Innocase for the Curve and Storm, then i got the II for the Storm and it was 10 steps above the regular Innocase. I just hope it comes out soon. The skin I have just doesn't put my mind at ease from the occasional drop.
    08-11-09 01:36 PM
    Innocase 360 is now up for preorder...32 for the preorder...just put my order in
    08-11-09 01:41 PM
    Does anybody know the return policy for Seidio products? I can't find much information on their website. Can you return the product for any reason within a certain amount of days? If I decide I don't like the product, will they allow me to return it for a full refund?
    08-11-09 01:53 PM
    The 360 is no longer preordering on my screen, but in the photos does anyone else notice it also covers half the speaker?

booooooooo
    08-11-09 02:56 PM
    Innocase 360 is now up for preorder...32 for the preorder...just put my order in
    Where do u see this at because I just checked and it still states "currently under development"?
    08-11-09 02:58 PM
    Where do u see this at because I just checked and it still states "currently under development"?
    same here and ive been waiting patiently to finally order one from them

Ive noticed that the Innocase II doesn't have the little plastic piece separating the screen from the start keys where as the Innocase does.
    Last edited by Katsumoto; 08-11-09 at 03:31 PM.
    08-11-09 03:26 PM
    The pre-order was pulled sometime this afternoon.
    08-11-09 03:39 PM
    I have been waiting for the Innocase II since before the Tour released! I am gonna get the II because I have had the Innocase I for my Storm and Curve and while very good cases, when you drop the device, the case splits in half and flies across the room! With the Innocase II, it is securely locked into place in the back.
    08-11-09 03:50 PM
    Ive noticed that the Innocase II doesn't have the little plastic piece separating the screen from the start keys where as the Innocase does.

I was excited to see that too, but then I glanced down from the black model to the pink, gray, and burgundy Inno II's and they have the crossbar.

08-11-09 08:31 PM
    will any of these cases for sure work with the charging pod?
    08-12-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD