I bought the Seidio Innocase Surface for my 9650 and everyone said the removal is a pain! On the contrary if you put a coin in the provided slot on the left side of the case and just pop it open a little bit then slowly run your fingernail along the bottom edge it pops open quite easily. Just take your time and do it slowly and you should have no problems. The case adds little or no bulk and protects the BB nicely, and I can still slip it in to my BB case!
    08-10-10 03:17 PM
    ya its ridiculous how hard it is to get off. but great case
    08-10-10 03:25 PM
    ya its ridiculous how hard it is to get off. but great case
    The point is it really is easy, just go slow and its off in 10 seconds, just do like I described and it goes easily! I have taken it off 3 times easily and no damage to the case at all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 03:51 PM
    Worse case ever!! My phone does not sit in tight, can shake the case and feel the phone moving in there. The back keeps unclipping from the frt at the top where they meet. Recived in mail yesterday and shipping back today. I now this isnt the place, but scince we're on the subject. will stick with my tour case from Seidio that i honed out the charging port!
    08-10-10 05:19 PM
    Worse case ever!! My phone does not sit in tight, can shake the case and feel the phone moving in there. The back keeps unclipping from the frt at the top where they meet. Recived in mail yesterday and shipping back today. I now this isnt the place, but scince we're on the subject. will stick with my tour case from Seidio that i honed out the charging port!
    That is totally surprising, my case fits perfectly! No wiggle at all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD