hey,

so i just got my brand new bold and am looking to get a case for it. i already have a screen protector on it but am looking to get either the seidio innocase or the oem silicon skin.

please let me know what to get.

thanks,
    ipaqman
    05-28-09 12:35 PM
    I purchased the Seidio case and loved it since it was so thin. But after taking it off about 2 times one of the little clasp on the side broke and would no longer work.

I currently have a smoked hard case that was purchased form a Kiosk in mall for about $9 bucks and E-grips on back for grip. Think I might switch back to silicone skin due to it being better protection if dropped.
    05-28-09 12:57 PM
    I just pay almost $50 dollars for the new Seidio innocase.
    I love it . I drop my phone like 6 times today and the case just snap but the phone is in perfect conditions.
    I will recomend this new Innocase for everyone.
    The only problems is $50 bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 01:51 PM
    I checked out the Seido Innocase, then chose the Case Mate Carbon Fiber Smart Case. It's great imo.
    05-28-09 01:54 PM
    I'm using the zagg screen protector and a Reiko silicon cover when it's not in its BB case...the Reiko is way thicker than any other silicon skin I've seen, has a nice lip protruding around the face of the Bold to protect from face plants and has a 'spare tire' feel to it that is definitely non-skid...bought it from the discount rack at my local big-box electronics store for $2.99.
    05-28-09 02:45 PM
    I just pay almost $50 dollars for the new Seidio innocase.
    I love it . I drop my phone like 6 times today and the case just snap but the phone is in perfect conditions.
    I will recomend this new Innocase for everyone.
    The only problems is $50 bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You need an otterbox.
    05-28-09 03:36 PM
    hey,

so i just got my brand new bold and am looking to get a case for it. i already have a screen protector on it but am looking to get either the seidio innocase or the oem silicon skin.

please let me know what to get.

thanks,
    ipaqman
    Their both great cases I have owned both of them. I was using the Seidio Innocase for the last few weeks but the side clip broke. Seidio has offered to replace it under the 6 month warrenty if I ship the broken case to them. The seidio is nice and sleek and is perfect your jeans pocket also works great with their innocase holster. But if your going to use the cradle or do lots of battery pulls or swap the sim card, or even use a extended battery then seidio is not really a good choice since its hard to take off the case and it could break after you constantly take of the case. The oem is also nice and sleek but is lint magnet not really great for your jeans pocket also hard to take out of your pocket. It all depends on what kind of protection you want and if your going to be taking off your case a lot and also the price difference.
    05-28-09 09:08 PM
    I have the seidio Innocase 360 for my bold and I love it
    05-28-09 09:17 PM
    you should check out the reviews done on cases by jreel in the community reviews. they are very helpful and full of info. you also get to see jreel throw a touchdown with his bold
    05-28-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD