View Poll Results: Seidio Innocase Surface II??

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • You won't regret it! It's great!

27 90.00%
  • It's okay.

1 3.33%
  • It's too expensive for what I paid for..

1 3.33%
  • It broke, it sucks and I got a different one.

1 3.33%
    I've read the reviews and did my research but I wanted a few more opinions from those who have had experience with this case. Thank you guys in advance.

EDIT: Does anyone know if the phone in the case will fit in any leather case, such as the one from Verizon or perhaps the case that comes with the Bold?
    Last edited by macnthamost; 04-13-09 at 10:53 PM.
    04-13-09 10:46 PM
    I actually just got the case last week from amazon along with the holster, and I absolutely love it. It barely adds any bulk to the phone, and it seems to be pretty durable. It's also not as difficult to remove the phone as stated in some reviews I have read, but using an app like quickpull will basically get rid of the need to remove it anyway. As far as the leather cases, I have not tried it so I can't give you an accurate answer...
    04-13-09 11:16 PM
    I've been using one for about two months and love it. When I ordered mine, it didn't get used for more than a day until my wife ordered one also. I tried the seidio leather holster and did not like it due to the clip not rotating. I have used the seidio clip holster for my pearl and curve and once again have turned to it as the best holster. Seidio makes one for the innocase II also. As far as your other question, I do not believe the phone with case will fit into any other holster...not positive though.
    04-14-09 05:54 AM
    I've had mine for 2 weeks. I normally do not like cases and holsters like these but I must say I am impressed. the case doesnt add the bulkiness to a device like some I have had in the past and it protects really good. and I really like the non slip grip it provides...

The case holds it in very secure and its not cheaply made like some. I have had the clips bust off some holsters like this by just bending over to reach for something or accidently get it caught on something like walking through a doorway as someone else tries to push thier way thru...

excellent product.. you cant go wrong.. well worth the money paid..
    04-14-09 06:40 AM
    I have ths innocase as well and its a great case. I ordered it qiick off of the shop crackberry site so i had no idea that it comes with a holster and when my friend searched amazon for his and found that i was upset. But the case is great, very strong, nice texture, easy to text with still. ANd as far as the4 leather case thing, one of my friends took my phone to see if it fits in his bold leather pouch and it does fit with the innocase on it.
    04-14-09 08:39 AM
    Very good case.
    04-14-09 08:44 AM
    I've read the reviews and did my research but I wanted a few more opinions from those who have had experience with this case. Thank you guys in advance.

EDIT: Does anyone know if the phone in the case will fit in any leather case, such as the one from Verizon or perhaps the case that comes with the Bold?
    It is a very good case. I have the Innocase II clip holster which i use with the Innocase II. The phone with the case does fit the BB Bold holster. I have one of them also but prfer the Innocase II Clip holster.
    04-14-09 09:05 AM
    Yea get the innocase II and holster. The storm with no case will fit in the 8330 leather case also. They also have the seidio holster for no cased storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 09:12 AM
    I have the innocase II and the BlackBerry OEM leather holster. First off i wanna say that the innocase II is very nice, it fits tight to the phone, and is very thin so it does not add much to the phone. When I first got the innocase II it would not fit into the OEM holster. So I got a pack of playing cards and jammed it into the holster and let it sit for a few days. Now, I can place the phone with the case into the holster no problem. After a few weeks it will loosen up some more and slide in and out better.

So, Yes get the Innocase II and Yes it will work with the OEM BB holster, but it needs a little help to make it fit right.
    04-14-09 09:48 AM
    Innocase 2 is AMAZING I've had it on my Storm for over 2 months and love every second of it.
    04-14-09 09:56 AM
    Incipio. All I've got to say

04-14-09 09:59 AM
    The other sweet thing about the Surface II is you can buy the Seidio Storm Cradle which fits with the case!
    04-14-09 10:00 AM
    I want this case but I don't wanna pay 50 bucks to buy it off here... *goes to amazon*
    04-14-09 10:02 AM
    I love the inno 2 case. Its the best case that I have used to date.

04-14-09 10:09 AM
    How would you compare it to the Incipio Silicrylic?
    I was looking at the feather vs innocase II but I want something that offers protection w/o being a brick.
    Which case would be best then?
    Also, what's different between innocase I & 2? Which one is better?
    04-14-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD