Hi,

Does anyone have the Seidio Innocase combo case? I've been looking for a holster with a swivel rotating clip for my 9650. Innocase Surface Combo, Black . Any pros or cons about this combo case would be appreciated.
    08-01-10 08:43 AM
    Hi,
    I just bought 2 units from my local BestBuy for $7.99 each. They appear to be this unit and I have heard that they are manufactured by Seidio. The BestBuy brand is "Platinum". An excellent case/holster combo IMO.
    08-01-10 11:08 AM
    Hi,
    I just bought 2 units from my local BestBuy for $7.99 each. They appear to be this unit and I have heard that they are manufactured by Seidio. The BestBuy brand is "Platinum". An excellent case/holster combo IMO.
    +1.

Mine was made by Seidio according to the box. Check the bottom of your package by the barcode to see who (Seidio or Incipio) made yours.

Any pros or cons about this combo case would be appreciated.
    The clearanced $7.99 "Pt" cases at Best Buy are for the Tour 9630, but they fit my 9650 perfectly.

It looks exactly like this http://mobileaccessories.bestbuy.com...4A123A5773.htm with the Innocase Holster (the exact combo that you see for $54.70 at the bottom).

Only a few cons. I have read that the rubber coating on the plastic of the body case is prone to being worn off. So, if that bothers you, then you might want to pick up 2 sets. Getting 2 is still cheaper than the original Best Buy price of $34.99 for 1. It's a little difficult to remove the case once it's snapped on. Not impossible, but I feel like I'm going to break it every time I remove it.

Hope this helps.
    08-01-10 01:06 PM
    +1.

Mine was made by Seidio according to the box. Check the bottom of your package by the barcode to see who (Seidio or Incipio) made yours.

The clearanced $7.99 "Pt" cases at Best Buy are for the Tour 9630, but they fit my 9650 perfectly.

Hope this helps.
    And right you are!!! Seidio is the manufacturer!
    08-01-10 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD