So, as most of you probably know my first Innocase didn't "work". The clasp on the upper left hand side was "warped" so it wouldn't snap into place. So, I contacted Seidio and they had a new case to me within 5 days.

My first impression of the case is that I couldnt believe that it is 30 dollars, looks like the cheapy 10 dollar ones you can get on a booth at the mall. Well that changed.

Putting the case initially on the phone was a bit of a hassle, but thats because I have a full Best Skin Ever on the phone. Once I carefully clicked everything down, although snug, the case fit perfectly.

The first thing I noticed is that the case covers the bezel completely, unlike a lot of the silicone cases out there.The convenience keys are a little difficult to push, but this isnt a big deal for me, i dont use them most of the time anyway.

The best part of the case is the colour and how it feels! Girly and superficial, I know. The case has a velvety feel to it, doesnt feel like a "hard" plastic. And the burgundy colour is absolutly amazing. Almost a metallic to it. Further, the case adds a sense of "sturdiness" to my phone. It totally makes it feel indestructible.

One of my other favs about this case is that, unlike the silicone skins, you dont get lint, etc on the case when you slip it into your pocket.

Between Seidio's customer service and their products, Id definitely buy from them again!

Now for the pics:

03-07-09 05:38 PM
    Thanks for the review, what material is it made out of?
    03-07-09 06:03 PM
    Very nice. I just wish you didn't have to take the case off to use the charging dock.
    03-07-09 06:56 PM
    Very nice. I just wish you didn't have to take the case off to use the charging dock.
    I hope they come out with the Innocase II like they have for the 8900 where just the bottom section comes off.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/re...8900-a-169508/
    03-07-09 07:00 PM
    dope review, should've posted it in the COMMUNITY REVIEWS
    03-07-09 07:24 PM
    I love my innocase. I've got the hybrid. I liked being able to see the front of the phone also.
    03-07-09 07:28 PM
    I hope they come out with the Innocase II like they have for the 8900 where just the bottom section comes off.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/re...8900-a-169508/
    I could dig that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 08:19 PM
    do u encounter any echoing problem faced by the otterbox defender users?
    03-07-09 09:35 PM
    Nope no echoing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 09:41 PM
    thanks for sharing. I love that color.
    03-07-09 09:52 PM
    I just got this case and I love it! I missed color, coming from a red curve and it's a great case with very little extra bulk. I had the clear version before and I like this one so much better because it isn't as slippery... I wear scrubs everyday and my phone actually fell out of my pocket with the clear case.
    03-07-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD