I just saw this on their website. The Innocase Surface is now shipping!

I'm ordering the combo today. I hope it will work well with the slider form factor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 02:00 PM
    Hoping for good reviews before I buy one. Does anyone know anything about the Active X case like what it looks like and when it is going to come out?
    Last edited by sumstuf; 10-11-10 at 02:31 PM.
    10-11-10 02:26 PM
    i ordered the case today as well and will post a review
    10-11-10 04:55 PM
    Ordered mine also Cant wait and I'm getting my 3rd torch tomorrow sweet hope this one dont scratch like otter box
    10-11-10 09:00 PM
    pics please
    10-11-10 09:19 PM
    Anywhere to order this in canada? I wanna cut down on shipping and duties.
    10-11-10 09:39 PM
    Anywhere to order this in canada? I wanna cut down on shipping and duties.
    I don't know about ordering, but here is a small tip that may work for you. I wanted to see an OtterBox Defender case for my Curve 8520 about 7-8 months ago and could not find a local retailer. I went to a phone kiosk in a nearby mall and explained my dilemma to the store clerk. He asked me if I would buy it from him if I liked it and I said absolutely. He ordered one for me, called me when it came in, I loved it and bought it, they even put it together for me. Since then they have picked up the OtterBox line of products and they are selling quite well from what I have heard. I recommended the kiosk to a few friends of mine, they mentioned my name, and about 2-3 months ago, the guy called me and said come by and see him when I got the chance. Went by there a few days later and he gave me a $10.00 Starbucks gift card for sending him so much business. He and I are now on pretty good terms and I don't hesitate to buy or ask for anything.
    10-11-10 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD