I'm thinking of getting a Seidio case for my curve. My original silicone case is a flimsy POS and I see some great reviews for the Seidio cases despite the crazy $6 shipping. What's the difference between the Soft Touch and Surface? They both seem to be of rubberized texture but hard on the outside? Or am I mistaken? Please let me know which one I should go for! Thanks in advance =)
    08-02-09 03:37 PM
    I'm thinking of getting a Seidio case for my curve. My original silicone case is a flimsy POS and I see some great reviews for the Seidio cases despite the crazy $6 shipping. What's the difference between the Soft Touch and Surface? They both seem to be of rubberized texture but hard on the outside? Or am I mistaken? Please let me know which one I should go for! Thanks in advance =)
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! We do not have an Innocase Soft Touch, only the Innocase Surface and Innocase 360 which features additional screen protector as well as keyboard cover. Could you tell me where you saw the Innocase Soft Touch?
    08-03-09 05:38 PM
    i have the innocase surface, its pretty sweet. its hard rubber feeling ,not plasticy..it feels real nice in your hand, doesnt feel like the just the rubber skin..you will like it
    08-03-09 09:27 PM
    sorry it is the innocase surface. didnt want to cover the screen. it fits real nice to your phone, like its part of your phone
    A+++
    08-03-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD