Hi Guys,

Has anyone had the chance to try this case out?

Innocase Snap, Black

It seems like its a good 2nd option for people that's waiting for the Incipio Feather. Any reviews out for it yet? Thanks
    09-09-09 04:37 PM
    Wow that is pretty sweet. I think I am going to order that since Incipio is slow. Thanks for pointing that out
    09-09-09 08:36 PM
    Looks pretty cool. Only thing I'm curious about is under the description it says, "Compatible with our Innodocks and Desktop Cradles" so will it not work with the OEM cradle, or is it saying it works with theirs and the OEM?
    09-10-09 02:00 AM
    Looks pretty cool. Only thing I'm curious about is under the description it says, "Compatible with our Innodocks and Desktop Cradles" so will it not work with the OEM cradle, or is it saying it works with theirs and the OEM?
    It generally means that you won't have to take the seidio case off to charge it in a seidio desktop cradle because it (the cradle comes with an adapter/extension). Unfortunately seidio cradles for Tour are not available yet.
    09-10-09 10:49 AM
    Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your interest! Our Innocase Snap will work with our Desktop Charging Cradle we will be making for the Tour. Here is an example of the 8900 one:

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-desktop-charging-cradle/6A39A5178.htm

We cannot guarantee compatibility with the OEM cradle, but our Innocase Snap is easy to remove and install so you could still use your cradle if you wish!
    09-10-09 10:26 PM
    I rec'd mine Saturday and gotta say, it's replacing my feather. I was waiting impatiently for the feather (as I had one for my Storm) and ordered both at the same time.

The snap is pretty much wide open on the sides with a cover on the bottom and to me, feels better than the Feather. Has grooves in the back (not to many) and is just as thin as the Feather. The Feather left pushing the convenience keys and volume buttons an undesireable task and while it felt okay on the Storm, it was not what I was hoping for on the Tour. Keys are very accessible with Snap and for me, just a better feel than the Feather. Being able to charge with with the cover ON is also going to be a HUGE plus for me and will be anxiously waiting for a dock.

This, of course, is just my humble opinion. Good luck to all in finding your best fit.
    09-21-09 10:17 AM
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this freakin' case. it's awesome. so glad i got it. if you are someone who really wants to carry the phone naked, but deep down inside realize that you really need more protection, this is perfect. from photos, i'm glad i got this over the feather-thingy. i was so close to ordering that one, but i much prefer this one. and it's lightweight yet sturdy and feels great. i love it and plan on getting an additional color.
    09-23-09 09:11 PM
    i just ride bareback. the ladies love it.
    09-23-09 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD