Can someone verify if the Seidio Innocase Snap will work with the holster that comes with the Tour?
    04-20-10 06:52 AM
    I can't verify it myself, but I have tried out the Innocase Snap. I would think it does fit in the holster, but would be very snug. Again, take that with a grain of salt.
    04-20-10 10:43 AM
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I wont be completely disappointed if it doesnt but it would be nice.
    04-20-10 10:55 AM
    I wouldn't recommend putting it in the holster with the case on anyway. The Snap only covers the back part of the phone, which means the screen and keyboard are going to be exposed to the interior of the holster. Despite how soft it might be inside, the increased pressure on the screen from the snug fit is not something I would risk doing.
    04-20-10 10:59 AM
    I don't have the Seidio case but I do have the Otterbox Commuter and it fits into the OEM belt clip.....snug but it fits.....I wouldn't have it any other way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 11:08 AM
    I wouldn't recommend putting it in the holster with the case on anyway. The Snap only covers the back part of the phone, which means the screen and keyboard are going to be exposed to the interior of the holster. Despite how soft it might be inside, the increased pressure on the screen from the snug fit is not something I would risk doing.

Damnit! Good point.........Oh well, I guess when I get the Snap--I'll feel it out and most likely for-go the holster.
    04-20-10 11:10 AM
    We advise you to pair the Innocase II Surface with the Tour when using the holster which is compatible with the case. Here is a link to the case we suggest: http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content .

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us!

Regards,
    Seidio
    04-20-10 11:52 AM
    I have the Snap, and used it with the OEM holster (that cheap, but oddly nice, leatherette pouch that came in the box with the unit). It did fit - but very snugly. I didn't get the sense that there was any pressure on the screen and don't believe that there is any stress on the unit when you store it in that manner.

Unfortunately, the vinyl on that case does not stretch at all. After a while, the tightness cause cracks on the flap of the case.

So, for this reason, I would not recommend you use the snap with the OEM case. You'll wind up having to toss your OEM case.

Honesty, I regret buying the Snap. Its pretty nice, and I like the feel of it. But, it won't fit in the OEM case and you have to take it off it you use the OEM cradle.

If you're interested in SEIDO products (very high quality), you wind up buying a skin of some kind, one of their cases, and a cradle. The end will probably be more $ than the subsidized costs of your phone.
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 04-20-10 at 01:33 PM.
    04-20-10 01:30 PM
    I have had the Sedio Snap, Innocase 360, cradle charger and the holster for about 6 months. All good products and I highly recommend the holster, I find it much more convenient than the stock one in question.

Regarding your question, yes the phone will fit in the oem holster with the snap on.
    04-20-10 04:49 PM
    And FYI, I use the Innocase 360 and it does NOT fit in the holster.
    04-20-10 04:56 PM
    I have had the Sedio Snap, Innocase 360, cradle charger and the holster for about 6 months. All good products and I highly recommend the holster, I find it much more convenient than the stock one in question.

Regarding your question, yes the phone will fit in the oem holster with the snap on.
    Yes, it fits. But, within about 2 months, it will crack the vinyl on the case.
    04-20-10 05:21 PM
    Does the Seidio Snap work with Seidio's Spring Lock Holster?
    04-23-10 05:26 AM
    I am on my second Innocase II with the spring lock holster and although it is a good case and combo, the case has broken on the side below the camera button twice. Seidio replaced it once but won't again because it is out of the 180 day warranty. Looks like a design issue to me as it has broken exactly the same way both times when I have taken it off to do a battery pull and I take excellent care of it. I wish they had the Snap case for the Tour like they have for the Curve 8530. $60 down the drain so am not sure I will be buying Seidio anymore.
    04-24-10 08:53 AM
    @kennyliftit I have the commuter, how the H did you use it with the holster? I can jam it in but getting it out it a huge struggle!

D
    04-24-10 10:28 AM
    Does the Seidio Snap work with Seidio's Spring Lock Holster?
    Anyone, Anyone?
    04-27-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD