Is it really for the 9650? When you go to Seidio online and click on the 9650 the item you see is for 9630. I went into Verizon store today and picked up a silicone case for the Tour 9630 and everything fit fine just to get me by. I don't prefer the silicone cause it makes it tough to slide in and out of a suit or dress pant pocket.

To the Seidio -- this case sold here http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content

is it truly a 9650? Anybody got it?
    06-11-10 10:38 PM
    Just recieved my otterbox commuter and it makes sliding it in and out of my pocket even easier!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 10:50 PM
    I ordered the case mate smart skin. Its perfect, tough and smooth in the pocket.
    06-11-10 11:22 PM
    Just recieved my otterbox commuter and it makes sliding it in and out of my pocket even easier!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Did you buy from otterbox online or another retailer?
    06-11-10 11:47 PM
    I ordered the case mate smart skin. Its perfect, tough and smooth in the pocket.
    Does it have a cover over the keyboard and screen?
    06-11-10 11:49 PM
    The Sedio Snap on Innocase that you gave the link to really does fit the 9650. Although you can find them on Amazon for 17.00.
    I have the Innocase II for my 8330.
    I do not consider the snap on as good in terms of protection. The bottom is covered well, but the top of the phone is not covered like the Innocase II.
    Although I bought a set of the Snap on cases, I will be getting the Innocase II/360 w/ holsters when they come out in a little while.
    06-12-10 12:05 AM
    The Sedio Snap on Innocase that you gave the link to really does fit the 9650. Although you can find them on Amazon for 17.00.
    Link for amazon? didn't find on search...
    06-12-10 12:40 AM
    Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Snap for Use with BlackBerry Tour 9630 (Royal Blue): Cell Phones & Service

Here's a link for the blue snap case on Amazon.

Just type in seidio innocase snap 9630. They have most colors for $16. They work with the 9650 as specified on the Seidio website because the side is very open to all the buttons, etc.. Just don't get one that says Innocase 360/II. The placement of the usb connection is not exactly right.
    06-12-10 01:45 AM
    Just got my Innocase Snap and the inside said for the "Tour 9630" but it fits perfectly, you would think it was built for the 9650! Very pleased.

Nice case - easy in pocket and out.. Only wish was that it had more coverage at the top...
    06-16-10 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD