They also come in different colors.

Black
    Grey
    Red
    Blue
    Pink
    12-12-08 06:29 PM
    im keeping it naked.

ive never been a fan of cases that add bulk to the phone. even if its only 1mm thick, overall it will make the phone chunkier than it should be.

that said, the II looks better but i would prefer the protection the first one provides.
    12-12-08 06:33 PM
    i think id prefer II, but am concerned about how its open on the top...at the end of the day im sure itll be fine

definitely going to get one of the two when they are released
    12-12-08 06:35 PM
    The II looks likes it bald while I looks like it has hair.
    12-12-08 06:35 PM
    Anyone know when they will be available?
    12-12-08 06:49 PM
    I like the II. I like being able to see more of the phone. The downside of these cases, though, is that you don't see the attractive sweep of metal on either side of the screen. I guess it's a tradeoff for the protection it gives you.
    12-12-08 06:51 PM
    II. Red. Or maybe black. UGH. Why are you making me choose?
    12-12-08 06:54 PM
    neither i think both look horrible..i would either go with the oem blackberry one or an aftermarket one. i have both and they both fit perfectly
    12-12-08 07:02 PM
    Im going to get the innocase II and ghost armor the screen and the top part of the phone exposed only
    12-12-08 07:23 PM
    neither i think both look horrible..i would either go with the oem blackberry one or an aftermarket one. i have both and they both fit perfectly
    I second this one. While sleek and all, something just not right about them. I just can't put my finger on it (no pun intended), but something is missing.
    12-12-08 07:24 PM
    I perfer mine naked but if I had to choose I would go with Seidio II
    12-12-08 07:26 PM
    I too prefer naked but if I had to pick one I would go with the II
    12-12-08 07:54 PM
    I'm going with the SDI II as soon as it comes out. Had one on my I760 and loved it, felt good in my hands, large hands.
    Also I'm having a problem holding the phone still while typing and I hope the case alleviates that.
    12-12-08 08:57 PM
    I must admit I love the feel of the naked phone in my hands. The metal on the back and the sides just reinforces the sense of solidity this phone has.
    12-12-08 09:01 PM
    I love the look of Innocase II, but feel that Innocase I will provide better protection for the top-quarter of the screen. Going to pair it with the Innocase Holster.

I'm going for a blue one, tired of all the black cases I've had.
    12-12-08 09:41 PM
    Innocase II, although I am growing fond of just the bare phone.
    12-12-08 10:17 PM
    I am diggin the bare phone myself. Tried the Invisible Shield, tried just a screen protector, just like it better bare. I do like the Inncocase II, I may get it, who knows if I will keep it on. I had the soft silicone case on an old phone, got old quick. This one is a thin hard case, not sure how it will be. I am not that rough with phones so may just keep it as is.
    12-12-08 10:36 PM
    I think I am gonna go with the Innocase I because it covers the WHOLE phone. Already the top part where the earpiece is has a few scratches. I am not digging that so having the full protection will make me happier. These cases are supposed to ship next week . I am going to be getting the clip to go with it!
    12-12-08 10:41 PM
    Bring up an old thread

I just picked up a Storm 2 and I'm looking at getting an Innocase but can't decide between I or II.

Now that these have been out for awhile, what is everyones thoughts? Does the openess at the top of the Innocase II make that big of a difference compared to the I? Which one do you prefer?

Also I can't decide between Blue or Red. I know this is totally a personal choice and internet photos can be deceiving sometimes. I'm looking for a color thats almost pearl in color and dark, not too vibrant. Are their blue and red colors pretty cool looking?

This one says RED but it looks burgundy. I like it:

And the Innocase II in Red looks different:

Innocase II in Blue:
    01-30-10 12:13 PM
    I am still holding out for an Innocase 360! best their others hands down!
    01-30-10 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD