I am considering purchasing the Seidio Innocase for my Storm.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to which one would be better to get? The Innocase I, or II? I noticed the only difference between the two is that on the I, the case covers over the top of the phone, with a cut-out for the speaker & LED. The II doesn't cover that.

Just trying to decide which one would be better, before I go paying $30 for it!

Any reviews?
    Last edited by jtcampbell; 05-11-09 at 06:53 PM.
    05-11-09 06:51 PM
    I like the II, had a silicone case but this one is more sturdy and goes into your pocket etc easily. Don't know if the I and II are that much different.
    05-11-09 06:54 PM
    I am considering purchasing the Seidio Innocase for my Storm.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to which one would be better to get? The Innocase I, or II? I noticed the only difference between the two is that on the I, the case covers over the top of the phone, with a cut-out for the speaker & LED. The II doesn't cover that.

Just trying to decide which one would be better, before I go paying $30 for it!

Any reviews?
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest. I actually just want to jump in and clarify a few things here:

Innocase and Innocase II are different in that the first one is a front and back 2 piece cover and the II is a top and bottom slide-in design.

Yes, the top of the Innocase is cover and has the cutouts for the keys and LED while the Innocase II is open.

Most people prefer the II, but that's why we have two choices just in case you prefer the other.
    05-12-09 08:59 AM
    Thanks. I will probably go with the I, because I like the idea that the case will cover over the top, and that it is a two-piece front and black, versus a slide-in design.

Thanks for the help!
    05-12-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD