Hi guys. Did anyone get the Seidio Innocase for the Torch yet??

Can a kind soul write a short review an post a couple of pics?

I'm on the brink of buying the case / holster combo but I want to be sure it's worth the $50 before I do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 05:54 PM
    Hi guys. Did anyone get the Seidio Innocase for the Torch yet??

Can a kind soul write a short review an post a couple of pics?

I'm on the brink of buying the case / holster combo but I want to be sure it's worth the $50 before I do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I got a notification that mine shipped today. If you don't mind waiting I'll post a review and some pics as soon as I get it. I've got an Otterbox on here right now which I got from the AT&T store. It's nice, but I don't believe I could get a belt clip for it and it doesn't have any rubbery grip to it. Although it does have some dimples on the sides that help with grip. I don't believe the Otterbox will fit in any holster or belt clip and I've had a belt clip on both of my previous blackberries (7100i & 8350i).

My latest (8350i) I got the Seidio innocase with clip and that worked out really well for me. That's why I just ordered it again for the torch. I figure I'll go with what I know. The other options always left a piece out (clips/holsters/rubbery grip etc).

It's been a week and a half with my Torch and not having any way of putting in on my belt is very awkward for me. I keep putting it in my pockets or carrying it around which I know will lead to scratches/damage and what I already know to be terribly annoying. Errent button presses. I've turned the radio's off on more than 1 occasion. This device belongs in a holster or clip. I've also installed pattern lock today although I think the belt clip will probably solve my problems. I rarely had to lock my 8350i with the belt clip.

Roveer
    10-26-10 06:07 PM
    i just got the snap click one today and really like it, really well built
    10-26-10 06:10 PM
    I am writing a review up right now.....The Seidio is doing great! I am using the Innocase combo (comes with holster) for the Torch.
    11-05-10 08:52 PM
    Here are photos and a review I wrote up....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/se...photos-547390/
    11-05-10 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD