Hey all,

Is this the case/holster from Seidio that everyone raves about? I heard some good things about it, and I like how it is clear. I also like how it has a holster for it. I have a Body Glove now, but I am thinking of going with this one. Here is the link: http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content

I know that this should be in the "Accessories" forum, but you answer faster here...

Thanks!
    Last edited by BerrySky; 07-09-09 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
    07-09-09 01:51 PM
    I have the hybrid caes. Black on back, clear on front.
    It's pretty compact and looks okay, but I don't like:
    1) Comes apart easily when if falls. It protects your BB from initial impact, but can still get scratched. A few pieces of tape on the sides addressed that.

2) The bar that goes across the front between the keyboard and screen is a little close to the track ball. It doesn't get in the way, but you feel it. Also the bottom is pretty close to the bottom keys. You feel it as you press that row of keys.

I like the case/clip it comes with. I've broken most of the cases I've had. This one has held solid and the phone slides easily in and out.
    07-09-09 04:40 PM
    Am I better off with my Body Glove? I don't wear a belt, so I am using my Body Glove without the clip and I leave it in my pocket.
    07-09-09 06:51 PM
    Am I better off with my Body Glove? I don't wear a belt, so I am using my Body Glove without the clip and I leave it in my pocket.
    I lknow a few guys who do that. They took the circular tab off of the back. They seem to like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 10:06 PM
    That's what I do with my body glove snap-on case. While the belt clip is well made, I just don't like it.
    07-09-09 10:43 PM
    That's what I do with my body glove snap-on case. While the belt clip is well made, I just don't like it.
    Have you noticed that the screen protector on the Body Glove gets scratches easily? I don't really mind that, as long as it protects my berry.
    07-10-09 09:06 AM
    The case is not really worth all the money!!!
    Last edited by berrieboss; 07-11-09 at 01:49 AM.
    07-11-09 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD